Nice room. Lovely pool. Too far away from anything to get there easily. The food was really terrible. Service was very casual and unreliable. Wouldn't stay there again. Cockroaches at the breakfast buffet. Wifi down half the time we were there. Staff totally disinterested in any of our requests. Forgot to book our taxi. For the price it was very disappointing there. No kettle in our room and no water provided with meals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu