Real value for money, we stayed here a week prior to our wedding due to its close proximity to the venue. Straightforward service, friendly staff although some not pro-active enough to offer replenishment of beverage orders which is not good for the business while we always waited to be served. Big rooms with large balconies on the second floor, very clean while they have everything you need for a basic hotel stay. Some of our guest have also stayed in this hotel and some of them didn't have a good experience as the reception staff will try to up sell you in the next room category at a surcharge as the room you booked is apparently not available, this has happened to us to and we thought it's normal until 3 of our friends had the same experience. Breakfast is ok, not much choices but at least they offer hot dishes like bacon and eggs. Truly a surfers paradise, the beach front was a sight on itself. Sunset is breathtaking!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu