The hotel is neatly situated right on the beach with a great view of surfers in the sunset, surfers in the day... all the time. Neat to be able to look out and see this.
The pool is a great place to unwind, and there are yoga sessions available I saw though did not participate.
About a 5-10 minute drive to town (it was about 45,000-50,000 IDR during my visit... always sought a taxi service with a meter)... so it's private but easily accessible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu