This hotel is way over priced for what you get. The location is fantastic for those who enjoy a right hander, it is at the end of the stretch of breaks up to echo beach. The walk from the hotel to echo beach takes about 10-15 minutes depending on tides. We organised for legong keraton to pick us up from the airport as we arrived at 12am, we waited and waited, walked around and tried calling the hotel but no one picked up the phone and no one came to pick us up so we had to negotiate at 1.30am in the mornin with boards to get to canggu. When we arrived our taxi driver helped us wake staff to get us a key to our room, which when we entered was two single beds, not the queen we had booked plus the main lights didn't work. By this time it was 2+ so we figured we would fix it up in the morning. However when we approached reception to discuss changing to a room with a double bed, they told us we had to pay extra, after 10 minutes of us explaining that was the room we had booked they eventually moved us to another room, apparently worth more then we paid but the aircon did not work, we had to open the doors at night because it was so hot (no fly screens either ), it was at the back of the hotel, you couldn't see any of the ocean, above the area that was been worked on with power tools.
The restaurant is average, the staff are nice although our food was occasionally forgotten and we had to chase it up. The food is over priced but due to the location you are quite isolated unless you want to taxi or decent walk.
The best thing about this hotel is its position, if you want easy access to the beach, be able to assess the swell and tides without jumping on your motor bike then its fantastic but still way over priced.
I don't think we would stay here again or recommend it to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legong Keraton Beach Hotel offers beach front tranquility with a Balinese ambiance. It boasts an outdoor pool, spa and a beachfront restaurant and bar.FACILITIES: With a children’s pool and babysitting facilities young visitors are well catered for. For adults a large pool and massage service provide an opportunity to relax after trawling the streets of north Kuta. An on call Doctor and laundry are amongst the services offered. Traditional Balinese massages and herbal treatments are on offer at Pasir the Spa. The hotel also offers bike rental, tour bookings and childcare services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Legong Keraton Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legong Keraton Beach Canggu
- Legong Keraton Beach Hotel Bali/Canggu