“Absolutely stunning villa in a great location”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
The Master Bedroom
Half Bathroom
Half Bathroom
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Sophie N
Sydney, Australia
“Absolutely stunning villa in a great location”
Reviewed March 29, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Villa Mia goes beyond expectation. The rooms are super-generous and beautifully appointed, while the outdoor pool was absolute Heaven!! I simply can't fault this wonderful villa. The staff, Made and Dewey, were so kind, and Dewey took impeccable care of myself and the villa.

I've stayed a number of times in Bali, but this is the place I will be recommending to anyone thinking of visiting. In fact, a friend who has been living in Bali for five years and seen many villas popped by one day and was just 'wow' about it!! She also said she will be recommending Villa Mia from now on.

In-between Canggu and Seminyak (about 15 mins each way by cab), there are great restaurants, cafés and a supermarket just a minute away on foot. The beach (and Finn's Beach Club) are approx. 10 minutes' walk away. I don't think I've ever felt so instantly relaxed and blissfully happy during my entire stay. Thank you so much Stefania for opening the doors to your beautiful villa. I would go back in a heartbeat. :)

Your age range 35-49
kerrylarv...
Byron Bay, Australia
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed February 1, 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

I cannot recommend this Villa highly enough.
The villa itself is beautifully presented with a fantastic layout. We were travelling with our 15yr old twins, so having the two bedroom suites positioned across the lawn with their own ensuite's and entrances was perfect. The pool was divine.
Villa Mia is a 5 minute walk to Finns Beach Club, 5 minute walk in the other direction to Fins Recreation Club (formally Canggu Club), and just around the corner from Central Canggu (supermarket) and well known restaurants such as Savage and MyWarung.
Villa Mia was certainly a delight to spend our last 5 days in Bali, but what made it wonderful was the staff. I have to thank Villa manager Made who couldn't have been more helpful with his local knowledge and hospitality, also the delightful Miss Dewi. Miss Dewi we adored you. You are a very dedicated hard working young lady who we cannot wait to see again on our return.
No more searching this Villa has it all!

Your age range 35-49
Management Response
Mar 30, 2018
I am very glad the staff of Villa Mia made your holiday perfect
I hope to see you soon
Stefania
No-nu M
“From LA to here at Villa Mia”
Reviewed January 29, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Travelling from LA to Bali I was a little afraid to choose the wrong place....you never know!!!
I choose Villa Mia and believe me.... great choice!!!
Made took al my details and starting from the airport pick-up everything has been super.
Rooms, bathrooms, garden, swimming pool....all is really well decorated and clean. The living room and the table are WOW!!!
With my girlfriend we had a real good time in that area.
It is quiet new but not far from the nightlife, shopping and even surfing area like echo beach or berawa beach!!!
Go to visit FINN'S CLUB by the way because the sunset there is super and it is only 1 minute by motorbike far from Villa Mia.
Edy has been super.... we paid a small extra to have the breakfast in the morning. Amazing fruit cutter!!!!
All my friends were so happy for my choice.
Definitely we've back a second time....and for sure in this villa again.
A special thank to who decided to put a few ceramic dog as garden decoration.........

trerose20...
Milan, Italy
“Real pleasure”
Reviewed January 29, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

I've Benn at villa mia between 10 and 25 of January
I'm writing because a friend of mine suggested that villa and that place to me telling "it's a small piece of relaxing paradise"
It is true!!!
The area is really relaxing and trendy at the same time.
The villa? O my God...... the staff super well trained, Edy is amazingly gentle and so efficient t, and the rooms are perfectly decorated. Let's say modern with a warm touch of "welcome effect"
Clean, safe and in a very good position.
The living room? I'd like to stay and to live in that room because it is really cozy and big.
Villa mia wait for me next season!!!

No-nu M
“Super Wow”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We are two couple and we have been invalidated during July traveling and moving (Nuda Dua-Seminiak-Canggu-Ubud-Amed).
We have been at Villa Mia and was like to be in a small relaxing area of the entire Bali.
New area really chic, elegant, with many shops, restaurants and beaches.
Everything not far from Villa Mia.
The staff, the swimming pool and the bedrooms were Super and the living room is so relaxing and comfortable that all of us spent hours relaxing there.
We are planning to be back for sure in December....

trerose20...
Milan, Italy
“Mrs”
Reviewed August 23, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We have been in Villa Mia in August 2016. AMAZING VILLA AND STAFF!!!
The welcome was perfect and all my family when they saw the villa fell in love. Well decorated, clean, everything new and each details made with love and design.
The area is one of the most trendy and relaxing now in Bali. Restaurants, coffee shops and shops for shopping there are beautiful and always new. No noisy rumors so we slept perfectly and my husband could surf every morning in echo beach, berawa beach and others.
I is not want to go back home!!
I want to stay in that villa!!!!

Gibbo153
Brisbane, Australia
“Excellent in all aspects”
Reviewed May 17, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Booked this villa for 17 nights for my wife and I,from the moment we arrived we knew we had
Found a special place.
Villa layout & decor is outstanding.
Handy to Canggu plaza & deli(3 mins walk)5 mins to Canggu club.
Nearest beach 3 minute drive,brawa.
Everything about bimbo was first rate and we will definitely be back,been coming to bali
For 20 yrs now,and this place is the best we have had.
Located in an extremely safe & quiet gang,with 24 hr security.
The young housekeeper tayas is a pleasure to deal with,she goes about her work most
Efficiently,always happy & pleasant.
We will be back and thanks once again for a memorable holiday.
Ciao Diane & steve

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Villa & location
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing