“You can (and should) rent a room here too”
Review of Ole Ole Ollie - CLOSED

Ole Ole Ollie
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Description: Surfer-friendly, family-friendly, dog-friendly, we're an all around friendly place! At only 100m from Echo Beach in Canggu, we're the perfect place to cool off after a hot day in the sun. Come hang out in our garden, have a cold beer, grab a sandwich, and best of all, enjoy our delicious, freshly baked cupcakes!Bring your family, even your dog, have a leisure Sunday brunch or coffee before going to the beach. Our coffee is 100% Indonesian, a special blend we sourced from a small family owned roaster in Borneo. We support BAWA!We also commit to use little to none chemicals at our shop. Feel free to ask about the kind of environmentally friendly soaps and cleansers that we use at our place!
Bangkok, Thailand
“You can (and should) rent a room here too”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

I'm reviewing my stay here, not the restaurant/bakery. It's a mere 5 min walk to Echo beach, one of the best surf spots in Bali. The premesis is very nice. I stayed in a dorm room, which had very sturdy bunks, personal outlets and bedside space, good AC, and the best internet wifi that I had in my 6 weeks in Bali. Great hospitality from the owner. And if you are into cupcakes, there's a bonus for you also.

Just to be warned - if you have a dog phobia, this is not the place for you to stay. The dogs are all safe and friendly. However, a few are young and are very active.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Wandering T

Jakarta, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Homey Atmosphere + Delicious Cupcakes = Amazing”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Just ±3-5 minutes walk to Echo Beach. This place have a homey atmosphere, friendly staff and the most important is the cupcake is perfect, so delicious and come with great value. Recommended place for eat and stay.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Keefe_Darius
OleOleOllie, Owner at Ole Ole Ollie, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you so much for visiting all the way from Jakarta!
Bandung
“Such an amazing place!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

I was staying here for only 1 day.. But i really had a good experiece in here.. when i was staying here, they have an adpotion charity for dogs.. i love dogs, so i was so happy to interact with all of the dogs there.. The bedroom is clean and comfy.. Staffs were so friendly and warm.. They served good cupcakes an pancakes.. They gave fair price.. I really reccomend this place..

3 Thank Griselda K
OleOleOllie, Owner at Ole Ole Ollie, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for being so cool with the stray puppies!
Jakarta, Indonesia
“Best Cup Cakes”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

Best cup cakes ever.. I Love it so much.. Nice lodging and friendly staff... Good place for a dog lover...and also for surfers... Ole ole ollie is about 5 minutes walk to the beach and also located near cafe and resto... They provide wi fi service and the wi fi has good speed for browsing... For all that service, they give such a fair price...

• Visited April 2014
Thank you so much!
“Favourite place in Bali”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Every time I go to bali I make sure to come to echo beach and visit the puppies and of course the cupcakes at ole ole Ollie! The black velvet cupcake is to die for and the banana pancakes are the best you will ever have. I absolutely love the decor and the whole atmosphere of the place. I brought all my friends with me this time and they agreed that it was their favourite cafe in Bali. The owner Olivia is so kind and caring and is passionate about Bali street dogs and their welfare. Always happy to pop in for a cupcake and see tequila the fluffy white dog! We will be back again!

1 Thank Danielle3193
OleOleOllie, Owner at Ole Ole Ollie, responded to this review, March 6, 2014
Thank you so much Danielle! We love having you around! Thanks for bringing the girls to the shop and for being so nice to our dogs and to stray Bali dogs! We adore you for celebrating your birthday with a cupcake! And for pooling the extra money for donation! I would do the same for my birthday! Olivia
PS: the next time you're over, I promise the sunflowers will be back! And the pink Vespa!