“Could be great.”

Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 26, 2014

I really want to love this place. Just around the corner from our house and as they now open for dinner we thought we would give it a try. This is a very small restaurant but the service was very good. The menu is very limited but if the produce is good and the food is cooked well you have a winner. We shared a savory crepe and it was wonderful. I ordered the steak and my husband ordered the pork. The steak was well cooked and my meal was excellent for the price. My husband's pork was very dry and he could hardly cut through it. We noticed that the owner/chef came in after our meal was cooked. I think this restaurant could be really successful but more attention to training the staff to cook the meat correctly would help. It was very good value for money but I'm not sure I would give up trying another restaurant to eat here again. This is a shame as this place could be so good.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

Cute little restaurant in batu bolong.
The food is great for a very reasonable price
I had the home made tomato pie served with delicious roasted small potatoes it was sooo good !!!
My friend ate the roast beef sandwich and was also yummy. Very good coffee, nice service. Again !

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Le Petit Prince, I love the name and how to pronounce it, I drove around 2-3 times to find this place. I gave the last shot and BAM I found it. Love the ambiance here, simple, very parisian, with nice soft pastel colors. I love how they putting the old france pictures on frames.

I had "the fisherman" salad and baguette Tuna sandwich, the presentation really great with wooden plate, the salad very tasty and yummy, just fresh and big flavors!

Not easy to find a healthy food with BIG FLAVORS, the sandwich bread just beautiful, soft, crunchy and tasty. Its just really really good.

We had a chance to tried the coffee, really nice too! good service, the staff really polite and friendly, and We had a chance to met with the owner too, such us warm hospitality.

We definitely recommended this place and for sure We will come back :-)

Find this hidden gems, worth to visit. Trust me :-)

Reviewed January 23, 2014

Classic ans simple menu but Delicious food, especially the crepes! Coffee is excellent.
Very pleasant!

1  Thank greedyKina
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I went to le petit prince for breakfast first. Then for lunch & dinner.
Nice interior, great organic food, fresh & healthy juices but to me also very important - perfect coffee!
The salty and sweet crepes are just addictive. Also great for kids!!!
The big breakfast is really yummie with this little french touch. Not expensive! So now I come as often as possible and I recommend this place to everybody! ❤️

1  Thank Vica85