“Good Tex Mex”

La Mexicana
Ranked #13 of 295 Restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We use as much as possible organic fruit and vegetables and wash them in purified water. Ice cubes are made of mineral water and we fry our gluten free Tacos and Corn Chips several times daily in cholesterol free Coconut Oil ! Enjoy your dinner ( we also have Vegetarian options) with great cocktails and sub-zero cooled beers served in a ice-bucket, in our unique and amazing Mexican cactus garden. Unlike many other restaurants, most of our food ingredients are imported from Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States and therefore subject to high import taxes and transportation costs. But we are still able to prepare large, delicious meals for a very moderate price. Our team hopes to welcome you soon in " LA MEXICANA " all week from 4pm-10pm.
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Can it be Tex-Mex if it is not in Texas? I debated between 4 and 5. Almost everything is a little spicy, and the menu does not always warn you. But the food is good, and I think Tex Mex runs more spicy than just Mexican. The bean servings and salsa are a little small, although overall, there is plenty of food. Surprisingly, the salsa was NOT spicy. If you have eaten Tex Mex before, I think you will not be disappointed

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Went there for dinner. Service is amazing, smiley and super fast. Food is excellent! We had slizzing fajita and it was tasteful and the chicken was juicy. Big portions. Excellent prices. Would come back.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have eaten at La Mexicana several times and have been very happy each time. The hard shell tacos are great, served with beans, salsa, chips, sour cream, and 3 different taco sauces. I'm from Los Angeles and am very picky when it comes to Mexican food as I was raised on it... But la Mexicana had me coming back for more. The beef burrito is my favorite, served with the same sides as the tacos. It is huge and has great flavor. Another thing I like about this restaurant is that the owner really cares about your experience and will do what it takes to bring you back. I know what I'm having for dinner tomorrow night.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

I even lose count on how many times i come here to have dinner.
Tacos amazing, burritos amazing, enchiladas amazing, and all comes with a great selections of side dishes. Big portions, no kidding! Friendly staff too.
Very reccomended!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great family meal, main course came within 10min before the drinks, should have given us 10min or so to enjoy the great drinks they serve :)

Overall great quality food and will go again.