“Best TexMex in Bali, period”
Review of La Mexicana

La Mexicana
Ranked #10 of 245 Restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We use as much as possible organic fruit and vegetables and wash them in purified water. Ice cubes are made of mineral water and we fry our gluten free Tacos and Corn Chips several times daily in cholesterol free Coconut Oil ! Enjoy your dinner ( we also have Vegetarian options) with great cocktails and sub-zero cooled beers served in a ice-bucket, in our unique and amazing Mexican cactus garden. Unlike many other restaurants, most of our food ingredients are imported from Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Europe and the United States and therefore subject to high import taxes and transportation costs. But we are still able to prepare large, delicious meals for a very moderate price. Our team hopes to welcome you soon in " LA MEXICANA " all week from 4pm-10pm.
Sanur, Indonesia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best TexMex in Bali, period”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Having grown up with the best TexMex, in Texas of course, I'm always on the hunt for good TexMex everywhere I go since I left Texas over 16 years ago. La Mexicana is one of the best TexMex Restos I've found outside the US and the portions are TEXAS SIZED but the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend them and will actually be headed there in the next day or so before I travel again.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Bznzman75

• Indonesian first
Drammen, Norway
“Good mexican restaurant!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I really like mexican food and this is one of the best mexican food I have ever tasted! The appetiser came very quickly and i was mouthwatering good! Loved the atmosphere, is was like a "little mexico" inside the restaurant! The staff was very friendly and helped me when i forgot to say i did not wanted beans in my enchiladas. Good value for money, will definitely be back for more!

• Visited September 2013
Denmark, Australia
“Great filling Mexican food”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

Beautiful set out and furnished restaurant with good service and fantastic food. Really satisfied with the experience. A great place to come for your Mexican fix. Big place too so plenty of seating options. The courtyard in the back is nice and quiet away from the road.

Visited September 2013
Cairns, Australia
“Excellent”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Must admit didn't really want Mexican food but we didn't find anything else around that we fancied, had read about it so thought why not! Considering its on a busy road once though the doors the setting was lovely. I wasn't sure about how hot a particular
Dish would be so they brought me out a little dish to taste. The service was very good and the food was delicious
And the servings more than plentiful. Best Mexican I have had in a long time and we didn't find any coriander as a previous reviewer had mentioned.

Visited August 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Best Mexican food ever - great ambiance”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

We encountered this fantastic restaurant by chance while driving from Tanah Lot to Kuta. The ambiance was great. We sat in the rear porch in the open.
The food was fabulous. Good value for money. Good variety of food and drinks. Efficient staff. quick service. Amazing desserts.
Four of us paid about 550,000 IDR including drinks.

• Visited August 2013