“Great Spot”

Butter Cake & Coffee Shop
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We love Butter! The coffee and buns are amazing! Butter is a great place for morning coffee or an afternoon sugar fix!!!!!! A must do!

Reviewed July 5, 2014

This place is amazing, we have just been there today based on reviews we read on trip adviser. The coffee was great and the cinnamon roll with frosting was the best thing I think I have ever eaten!!!

Biscuits were also great. Really nice staff. I will be going back tomorrow for sure.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

This was on the list of must visit places due to the reviews, but it was not to my expectations. I got a raspberry lemonade smoothie and a cinnamon scroll. The scroll was nice, but not to die for as others have mentioned. The smoothie was a bit tart and nothing special. The kids got bacon and egg pie which they enjoyed. We also tried a few cookies which were quite nice. One of the better places I've eaten at in Bali, but sadly that isn't saying much. We ate here around 9.30am and I got sick about 5.30pm that night, but it was probably from my lunch, not here.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

I had researched extensively all the places I wanted to visit, and 'BUTTER' was one of the 'must do' places for coffee & cake.. We were staying at a villa in Canggu, so instructed our driver to take us..we would probably never had found it otherwise! Cute little place, with a small but delectable assortment of cakes/meals to enjoy. My husband is a coffee critic, so when he said that the moccha coffee was one of the best he has had...then you know it is good! I enjoyed my usual latte... we shared carrot & ginger cake and BUTTER's famous cinnamon bun...to die for!! Quaint little place with quirky light fitting of spoons and forks, we did snigger at the mock fireplace...cute.. as if you need this in Bali!! Overall, highly recommended for all those coffee freaks!!

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Gita at Butter not only does the most beautiful cakes for your wedding, birthday or children's party, She has THE BEST cinnamon buns I have ever tasted in the coffee is in the top 5 in Bali.

The staff are friendly and welcoming and the barista always puts a cute picture on my children's hot chocolates.

Sweet service like their cakes!