Riviera House
Amore Villas(Canggu)
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
View Hotel
All reviewsbamboo hutsuper friendly peoplenew friendsshared kitchensurf lessonsamazing placebean bagsplace to stayscooter rentalenjoyed my staysmall poolthe location is perfectcanggu areafell in lovean amazing experienceoutdoor showerchill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We just stayed at Riviera House this early of april 2013. Even it just for one day, but it was the coolest experience for us. Milo and Lenka are great and friendly persons, both of 'em treated their cuatomer as if they were their friends. We had great night with the others guest, enjoying barbeque, drinks and great conversation.

The location of Riviera House is very close to the beach, restos or coffee shops. The room is lovely, very clean and well designed. Riviera House=Great place! Btw This is a review from the first indonesian customer in Riviera House! Yeayy!

Cheers!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Meizal
MiloandLenka, Owner at Riviera House, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Hello guys,
your time, even it was really short was great. Your rooms was clean after you Check Out and we still remember the great BBQ night, mixing cultures like that is one of the main key of our place. Connect together and have fun. Cheers, dirty bikers.

Milo and Lenka

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Staying at Milo & Lenka place was really a great, relaxing experience. Apartment is nicely decorated, spacious and full of sunlight...it's perfect for a family or a group of friends. Rooms, as well as the rest of the apartment, are very clean, no problems with water, electricity or internet, and there is AC in every room including living room. Also kitchen is well equipped, clean and tidy.
Milo & Lenka are friendly, nice and smiling people, willing to show you around the area, and all in all, make your stay as enjoyable as possible. :) Really enjoyed the time at your place! Thank you for everything, and special thanks for a great barbecue...after 7 months of Bali, it was great to have a taste of home! :)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Red_Tamke
Reviewed March 26, 2013

hey there,
on my trip in bali i have been to many places.. padang,ulus,ubud,etc...
so now it was time to go to canggu and i choosed the riviéra house... when i came there the owners welcomed us and showed us around.
it was so nice, airo wifi hot shower everything and rooms like you are at home... but stil in a balinese style... what i like to is the little snif of berlin because every room has is own style.
whyle seacrhing some nice places to eat and shop just around the corner is ketut.. a nice guy in a little shop how loves to explain you about the people here. this is so handy because after a while you now a lot of locals how can help you anytime.
and ofcourse im a surfer to.. and the waves are great as zou read al the other revieuws ... but i want to tell you also that just 2min from the house are nice ricefields awesome for some scooter pictures. litlle bit more driving and zou see DEUS, where you can play some pool and have a iced beer or skate in the pipe.
there is also a market with fresh fruites and last but not 15 min from the house is a nice longboard-skate spot reallz nice to have some fun with friends..
also close to the house is jaya gzm where zou can sport for 100.000 rp. a moth thats just 8 eur..

so if you ask me what is my favorite place in bali its canggu

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was in Bali two times and in this place I feld like in a fairy tale. I was completely satisfied with all services. Lenka and Milo are cool buddies with great experience and recommendation...they took us for every possible trip, so we traveled around the island....we also visited a fishmarket...ouuhh..my lovely shrimps and mahimahi..how much I miss you..we didn't miss the sunset in Uluwatu with annoying monkeys....even more, Lenka learned us to surf...and we are incredible klutz :-D
So if you wanna enjoy fun and a lot of experiences...live with everything comfort...spend nice time with good people....the only thing I can say, go there, buddies!!! Thank you Lenka and Million for everything I will come back!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 25, 2013

You know those places when you walk in and you instantly feel like "home"? This is what I'm talking about here! I felt like I was at a retreat! Honestly, this place is so peaceful, wast garden just steps from your room, perfect place to practice your morning yoga before your surf which is only couple minutes away. I have stayed at many other places in Bali and I must say I felt most comfortable and welcome here. Not only the owners are super friendly and helpful but also, I can't say this enough, this place is super quiet and relaxing. On the other hand it's close to great restaurants and bars if you will. Many other activities in the area including horse back ridding, capoiera, amazing yoga studio and others. In other words, you can't go wrong if you choose Riviera House! Good luck!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends