Riviera House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$306
$200
Agoda.com
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$57
$41
Aradhana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$176
$161
Theanna Eco Villa and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$145
$120
Orbitz.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$53
$42
$28
$23
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$40
$36
Mayana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$180
Agoda.com
All reviewsbamboo hutsuper friendly peoplenew friendsshared kitchensurf lessonsamazing placebean bagsplace to stayscooter rentalenjoyed my staysmall poolthe location is perfectcanggu areafell in lovean amazing experienceoutdoor showerchill
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Riviera house is located in the best part of Bali. Owners Milo and Lenka were always helpful and gave me many tips to see around Bali. We stayed in Gazebo, which was very comfortable. I have also seen the room and there are really nice designed. Everything was clean. Beaches for surfing(we rented from owners) are just 5 minutes by motorbike( you can rent here as well). I can just say.....perfect!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about my stay with Milo and Lenka. Because they just opened everything was new and in great working order. No issues with water, internet, or AC. There is a great communal deck, gazebo, and outer area for guests to gather. I was also welcomed with a barbecue and took special vegetarian requests. The location is perfect. There is a fantastic breakfast place a 30 second walk away. As is a good place to get a massage. And all along the main street, just a few minutes walk from the room, is a wide selection of great restaurants. A bunch of vegetarian options. And maybe the best veggie burrito I've ever had. Milo and Lenka were fantastic hosts. Milo picked me up and took the time to show me all around the area. He took me to exchange money when I was in a bind and showed me the best surf spots (he knows them all). Lenka also went way above and beyond by taking me to the airport at 3am. They are truly super hosts. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank BaliWaveLover
MiloandLenka, Owner at Riviera House, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Hello Jan, thank you very much for your response. It was great times there with you, many good jokes and it was pleasure to show you all the area. By the way, we love the same vegie burrito and fresh juice with that. See you soon again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

MI CASA SU CASA ---- now i know what thats mean :o) I am proud of being one of the first guests in this lovely place. As i am addicted on riding horse and one of my dream ever was to ride a horse on emepty beach in the morning i was so suprprised that great stable is very close to house. Beach is like 5 miniutes on motorbike and its very chilled black sand beach with variety of fun. You can surf on top world class waves or just chill in calm atmospehere of local warungs or bars right on the beach. the beach is pretty long so its also good for morning marathon on the empty beach. Location of Canggu where is the houses setlled is mixture of traditional ricefields and culture of people from all around the world. Many unique palces is around. It was my fourth trip to Bali for more than two months each and Canggu location is what i will visit again and again. Hospitality of MILION and Lenka is what say NO PROBLEM :O) rooms are spacious clean and full of daylight. I will come again for sure..thanks for everything and i wish you good luck. 100% BAGUS !!!!! peace One Tchoos

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jean P

Hello Petrus, it was amazing time with you. We like it so much. Your funny jokes, your morning wake ups for great surfing sessions and your personality at all. We feel there with you like with our small children(although you are maybe 40cm bigger then us and 10 years older). Sampa Jumpa.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

During my travelling in Bali I spent a few days in Canggu at Lenka & Milo's place and I have to say it was a great time!
Lenka and Milo are two very friendly, nice and smiling people. They helped me and my friend to get oriented in Canggu and showed us the interesting places.
Rooms were clean and cosy and we could use kitchen and wifi free all time.
Very close is a good place where you can have a delicious and quite cheap breakfast and lots of great warungs for lunch/dinner...
I have really amazing memories for days in Canggu (including my first surfing experience ever) :) and I recommend the Riviera House to everyone!!
I am glad I could meet you guys and wish you all best in your wonderful Bali lives!!
Thank you for everything!! Terez

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2013

So one day, I decided to make my dream come true... bought a ticket and found this villa through my friend, who spend some time there before. I was little worried about the hygiene and stuff, but my worries were completely wrong :-) I was really surprised about the level of accomodation itself, great internet connection and overall services in this house. I was adviced to rent a motorbike, which is reeeeeeeealy cheap on Bali and then the manager gave me amazing tips for visiting local nature. It was really great, but beware of the monkeys!!! there are not like these in a zoo in your hometown :)) Another big plus is the surf school here. I've been watching Kelly Spater and Rob Machado for some time, which gave me the feeling I can make it too, but trust me, its definitely worth it to take some lessons in the beggining :-)) Lenka, who is a instructor of surfing and a owner of this house gave me tips to the basics, but I have a lot to practise....... :) well, at least I have great reason to come back to Riviera House! Great, clean place for everybody with great owners! :) will come back next season for sure.......

Room Tip: All rooms have AC and wireless internet
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo