“Nice to be there”

Bali Equestrian Centre
Ranked #14 of 54 Tours in Canggu
More attraction details
Owner description: The Bali Equestrian Centre (BEC) is the island's only Equestrian facility with a Five Star international rating, making it a truly world-class destination. BEC includes the Aravina Restaurant and Cellar Door, a Pool Club, Equestrian Gallery and extensive facilities to delight children of all ages.This impressive Canggu property lies on 300 hectares of pristine rural land, surrounded by rice fields and idyllic villages, yet only 10 minutes from the heart of Seminyak, making a perfect destination for horse lovers, families or those simply seeking a unique, luxury experience in Bali. BEC boasts experienced and internationally-accredited instructor.
“Nice to be there”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I was yesterday there with my Family and it is hards to find, but I'm lucky i have my driver but still we ask local people.It is a nice place for sport and also for food.But the import end thing is please addit a Map so people know where they are going, this will help many visitors to go to
your place.

Visited July 2013

• Indonesian first
Humpty Doo, Australia
“5 STAR FACILITY”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

While visiting Bali recently, i took my daughter for a series of riding lessons at the Bali Equestrian Centre. I was absolutely amazed at the quality of all the facilities as well as the international instructors. They cater for all levels of riding and have a huge range of very well cared for horses. I can thoroughly recommend BEC to any horse enthusiast !!

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing experience - a must do when visiting Bali”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Visited Bali Equestrian Centre in Canggu last week, and had a delicious 5 star meal in the new Aravina Restaurant. The food was superb along with great friendly service. It was also wonderful to have a glass of Cape Discovery Sauvignon Blanc. Believe Aravina wines from Margaret River will be stocked and arriving shortly. Know where I will spend a lot of time next visit to Bali. Being able to buy a bottle or glass of fine MR wine to go with great food,just fits the bill for me. Everything about the complex is absolutely first class and no expense has been spared to give the patron a top experience whether that be at the equestrian side of things, or relaxing by the pool and arena enjoying the delights the restaurant has to offer. Also will look at bringing my granddaughter up and staying at the luxurious Villas (with private pool ) available for rent and she can ride ponies every day whilst I relax at the complex and in the Aravina restaurant. Congratulations to all involved. This is a world class establishment and an absolute MUST DO when visiting Bali

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Rarmi
Bali, Indonesia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“The cleanest stable I've ever seen”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is so clean you won't believe it. My son had a horse riding lesson for one hour, and I took him there, wearing a surgical mask and shades, because I am allergic to almost all animals, especially when they are smelly. But after a while I noticed I wasn't sneezing nor having a running nose like I usually do when at stables. There are so many pretty and calm horses there, my son's instructor was very gentle, I am very happy that my son's first riding experience was at BEC. Not only the riding facility is good, they have a nice restaurant with really creative menus, and also a playground and pool, it is an ideal place to spend the weekend with small children.

Visited April 2013
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
“Superb riding facility”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Wonderful newly built stables in Bali! We have been several times and love it. They cater for all riding levels. The horses are calm and well behaved and exceptionally well cared for and the lessons are fantastic. There are several instructors to choose from depending on whether your discipline is dressage or jumping. There is a huge covered arena, smaller covered arena and large outdoor arena; all surrounded by green paddocks. The newly opened restaurant (with a swimming pool) overlooks the outdoor arena, it's a great place to sit and relax and watch riding lessons with a cold glass of wine! Beach rides can be arranged at low tides. Highly recommended.

Visited October 2012