“Paradise Found!!!”
Review of RedDoor Bali

RedDoor Bali
Ranked #18 of 283 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed June 6, 2013

If you want to really relax and get away from the hustle a bustle of Bali Red door is the place to be!!
I've been to Bali more than I can count and this has been by far my favorite place to stay. Service and staff were outstanding, not to mention the most Incredible Balinese/Thia infused dinners served up by chef Made. Don't bother staying anywhere else, Red Door is by far the best in Bali!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank Jedd C

Dear Jedd,

a big thank you from all of us (George, Cisco and myself) for your beautiful review.

RedDoor experience is really satisfying everybody's taste but honestly we think that it would not be so good without our staff.
we are so happy that ayu, wayan, made and the others are staying with us and we love when our friends/guests gets to spend some time with them.

hope you will be back and wish you the best

There are newer reviews for RedDoor Bali

Reviewed June 5, 2013

I stayed in Red Door for the first three days of my first trip to Bali and the peaceful beauty of the villa, the outstanding service and wonderful food nearly spoiled the rest of my trip. I wanted to go back! Red Door is highly recommended and just enough away from the Hustle and bustle to really feel old Bali whilst still close enough to enjoy nights out or a walk to the beach.

The in house chef cooked fresh European or Balinese dishes at our request and the Butler was both friendly and available without invading privacy.

The in house wifi made boasting to friends back in Australia nice and easy :)

• Stayed: May 2013
5  Thank Stinaflora

Dear stinaflora,

what a nice review and such a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your stay at RedDoor.

when we first planned to build RedDoor we had to choose btw the very crowed area, where we could offer to our guests to be close to all the main restaurants and shopping area or to be just a bit off the normal track so that all our visitors could enjoy what Bali is all about: nature, peace and inner soul time.

we are so proud you liked it together with our wonderful staff. I think they are the best of the best.
thank you from all of us and can't wait to have you back and stay at RedDoor.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Have you ever entered a place where you would not be out?
Here, it happened to me at the Red Door, where I stayed for a few nights no later than three weeks ago.
The kindness of the staff, the comfort of the rooms, and the care of the smallest detail make this villa unique, and when after surfing in the nearby beach, where the waves break one of the most famous of Bali, you go back to Red Door, where the rest in its quiet magic has a flavor all different, and you let go yourself in his silence enveloping.
I'll be back in Bali, that's for sure, and I will return to the Red Door, because I found it really great.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank drinosan

Dear Alessandro,

first of all let me thank you for your beautiful review.
our staff really loved you and your crew and we are incredibly happy to know that you have enjoyed the serenity and peace of RedDoor.
it has been our goal from day one to create a place that was no so much about the look but about the energy.
we will keep to work hard to make it a dream location for all our guest/friends.

can't wait to surf together.
peace

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hands down the most beautiful villa I have ever been lucky enough to stay in. Red Door was breath taking from the moment we arrived (our own dedicated driver), to our first meal (the chief made some of the best food I have eaten in Bali) to the jaw dropping beauty of the villa. Red Door is heaven. If you're looking for a place to really bliss out (on one of the many fab lounge areas) and have nature at your door step (there's a river at the end of the infinity pool) this is it. High style, surrounded by natural beauty and brilliant staff. We'll be back ASAP! Red Door- we love, love, LOVE you!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are divine. Take any of them! We stayed upstairs. Beautiful views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Allyonhoildays

Dear Alyson,

thank you so much for your review.
it was a huge pleasure to have you and dr J at RedDoor.
unfortunately we did not have the chance to meet each other I am so proud you loved the house.
and how good is made's food? crazy eh?

a big thank you from all of us: george, cisco and myself.
we hope we will see you again very soon

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have travelled extensively over Asia, Australia and the Middle East... Stayed in 6 star hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi - excellent experiences but the serenity and simplicity of Red Door was exceptional. The attention and discretion of the staff was beyond reproach, the location was divine and afforded a real Balinese experience. Nothing in Seminyak could compare. I read the revues and expected to be disappointed... I was very pleasantly surprised. Red Door is a rare find. A genuine luxury yet affordable haven that is truly Balinese in its design and modus operandi. I don't usually write reviews... My conscience made me write this one. If you are contemplating, act, if deliberating, do not... This is where you want to be... Get in now because believe me in 6 months you will not find a room!

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Drjembo
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Dr J,

first of all let me thank you for your amazing review.
probably the best we have got so far.

it has been our main goal to give a serene energy and vibe to RedDoor and we are super happy when guests can see that and we can share our villa with them.

I really hope you will be back soon. there will be always a place for you.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed in many places in bali and this one would have to be the best. The location is great, i like being a little bit out of the business of seminyak. The hardest thing was actually to leave. The chef cooked me food that was grown on the property.
I went there to work on a creative project in peace. I was able to complete the entire project without distractions and the staff were not in the way. but there for whatever i needed.

it's not on the beach. but not that far. and the pool is at my door step. and after being there i liked the rice field and river view a bit better than black sand beach.

there is such a serenity to this place. thats the real charm of it. It's kind of hard to describe.

i stayed in the top room on the right amongst tree top. I would take that one again, but the room that is on the left near the river that goes past the veggie garden i will try next time

i just tried to book it again, however its booked out. i look forward to my next stay here.

thumbs up from me on this spot.

Room Tip: either the top right or bottom left.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank grazmulcahy
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear Graz,

first of all let me thank you for your incredible review.
you really got the vibe of RedDoor perfectly.

If I am not wrong you stayed when George was around too.
how great is too work in the living, surrounded by the nature and with the sound of the river falls?
I personally love it too.
we are so happy you loved the energy our property has and you found the serenity we have tried to built.

yes, definitely come back. we will wait for you

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at this amazing place earlier this year. It is so lovely being there I found I didnt want to go anywhere else. The staff were so attentive and everything worked so smoothly, A perfect place to relax and enjoy nature in the comfort of a perfectly designed villa. There was always somewhere different to hang out. great spaces to come together or quiet unique spots to be alone. Please thank your staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Kim E
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2013

Dear kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on RedDoor.
yes, its true, its really difficult to leave the villa once you are in.
Wayan, Made, Agus, Koman and the rest of the staff are incredible.
always there when you need.

we really hope you will be back and stay with us again soon
claudio

Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
Hotel Tugu Bali
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa
W Bali - Seminyak
W Bali - Seminyak
#20 of 147 in Seminyak

Been to RedDoor Bali? Share your experiences!