Oazia Spa Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$173
$156
$272
$226
$54
$43
Agoda.com
The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$393
$95
Priceline
The Bali Dream Villa & Resort(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$135
$44
Agoda.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$72
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
$379
$311
Saba Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$372
Agoda.com
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$42
$38
Villa Komea(Canggu)(Great Value!)
All reviewsred doorrice paddiesbeautiful roomamazing villasurf spotsparadisebaliluxurychillkadekmotorbike
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Hands down the most beautiful villa I have ever been lucky enough to stay in. Red Door was breath taking from the moment we arrived (our own dedicated driver), to our first meal (the chief made some of the best food I have eaten in Bali) to the jaw dropping beauty of the villa. Red Door is heaven. If you're looking for a place to really bliss out (on one of the many fab lounge areas) and have nature at your door step (there's a river at the end of the infinity pool) this is it. High style, surrounded by natural beauty and brilliant staff. We'll be back ASAP! Red Door- we love, love, LOVE you!!!

Room Tip: All the rooms are divine. Take any of them! We stayed upstairs. Beautiful views.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Allyonhoildays
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Alyson,

thank you so much for your review.
it was a huge pleasure to have you and dr J at RedDoor.
unfortunately we did not have the chance to meet each other I am so proud you loved the house.
and how good is made's food? crazy eh?

a big thank you from all of us: george, cisco and myself.
we hope we will see you again very soon

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have travelled extensively over Asia, Australia and the Middle East... Stayed in 6 star hotels in Dubai and Abu Dhabi - excellent experiences but the serenity and simplicity of Red Door was exceptional. The attention and discretion of the staff was beyond reproach, the location was divine and afforded a real Balinese experience. Nothing in Seminyak could compare. I read the revues and expected to be disappointed... I was very pleasantly surprised. Red Door is a rare find. A genuine luxury yet affordable haven that is truly Balinese in its design and modus operandi. I don't usually write reviews... My conscience made me write this one. If you are contemplating, act, if deliberating, do not... This is where you want to be... Get in now because believe me in 6 months you will not find a room!

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Drjembo
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Dr J,

first of all let me thank you for your amazing review.
probably the best we have got so far.

it has been our main goal to give a serene energy and vibe to RedDoor and we are super happy when guests can see that and we can share our villa with them.

I really hope you will be back soon. there will be always a place for you.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

I have stayed in many places in bali and this one would have to be the best. The location is great, i like being a little bit out of the business of seminyak. The hardest thing was actually to leave. The chef cooked me food that was grown on the property.
I went there to work on a creative project in peace. I was able to complete the entire project without distractions and the staff were not in the way. but there for whatever i needed.

it's not on the beach. but not that far. and the pool is at my door step. and after being there i liked the rice field and river view a bit better than black sand beach.

there is such a serenity to this place. thats the real charm of it. It's kind of hard to describe.

i stayed in the top room on the right amongst tree top. I would take that one again, but the room that is on the left near the river that goes past the veggie garden i will try next time

i just tried to book it again, however its booked out. i look forward to my next stay here.

thumbs up from me on this spot.

Room Tip: either the top right or bottom left.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank grazmulcahy

Dear Graz,

first of all let me thank you for your incredible review.
you really got the vibe of RedDoor perfectly.

If I am not wrong you stayed when George was around too.
how great is too work in the living, surrounded by the nature and with the sound of the river falls?
I personally love it too.
we are so happy you loved the energy our property has and you found the serenity we have tried to built.

yes, definitely come back. we will wait for you

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I stayed at this amazing place earlier this year. It is so lovely being there I found I didnt want to go anywhere else. The staff were so attentive and everything worked so smoothly, A perfect place to relax and enjoy nature in the comfort of a perfectly designed villa. There was always somewhere different to hang out. great spaces to come together or quiet unique spots to be alone. Please thank your staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Kim E

Dear kim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on RedDoor.
yes, its true, its really difficult to leave the villa once you are in.
Wayan, Made, Agus, Koman and the rest of the staff are incredible.
always there when you need.

we really hope you will be back and stay with us again soon

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is my first time in Bali and so far I've learned that this island never stops to surprise visitors! This AMAZING Villa is located in the heart of nature, making you feel a real part of it! Everything looks perfect: the bedrooms (so romantic!), the fully-opened livingroom, the relaxing swimming-pool, the garden (with a vegetable garden too!), the food, and all the staff!! They are always extremely helpful and professional! It is just 10-15 minutes walk to Canggu beach, close to the nice bars and restaurants in Echo beach. Definitely, it is the best place I've been in in Bali! You cannot help but LOVE IT!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Chiarasan77

Dear Chiara,
what a nice review. thank you so much.

we are so happy you enjoyed your stay at RedDoor.
its true the park where the land and the property sits its very peaceful and with an amazing energy.

it was great to have you with us.
you have done so much in the past years and you will do super well in the future too.

come back soon