RedDoor Bali
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$290
$216
The Slow(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$159
Hotels.com
Great 4.5/5
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$85
$68
Very Good 4/5
THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$133
$128
Great 4.5/5
KTS Balinese Villas by NGBali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$85
$43
Excellent 5/5
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$51
$41
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$96
Orbitz.com
Aradhana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$162
Excellent 5/5
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$40
$36
Excellent 5/5
All reviewsred doorrice fieldsinfinity pool that looksstaff were incredibleincredible villaone of a kindfamily vacationbeautiful roomamazing foodsurf spotsthe location is perfectfell in loveliving areaparadisebaliluxurycomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have just come back from Bali where I stayed in the Red Door Villa for a couple of nights - would have loved to stay there for months... Incredibly beautiful house with the finest materials and furniture. Spacious bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms and balconies/terraces.
The pool was very nice (cool and clean), embedded in a beautiful scenary and you even find a massage bed in the garden.
The staff is very friendly and professional - the food amazing!
In summary an incredible hide-away in paradise and escape from the sometimes very busy Bali (however, only 5 min. from the beach and 20 min. from Seminyak)

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2013

Dear Isabelle,

thank you so much for your great review.
I have heard you guys had an amazing time.
wow, this was the first time we had such a big crew. 11 people at RedDoor.
it must have been so much fun.

I really hope you will keep some very good memories and some great stories of this trip.

come back anytime you want.

big hug from me, franziska and George

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Once the Red Door opens you’ll find a Garden of Eden you’ll never want to leave. There’s anything you need to relax and recharge your batteries: huge, stylish bedrooms with beds you’d sleep in forever, huge, stylish bathrooms with showers you’d shower in forever, absolute silence - except from the meditative sound of the river that gives the garden its unique tropical look, a pool so beautifully fitted into the landscape that it opens up a magnificent view to the Balinese rice fields. The stuff is so friendly, welcoming and discreet, that - without realizing – you’re never lacking anything. Your personal chef is cooking customized meals for you all day long using a lot if home grown ingredients: All organic, all very delicious! Everything is so charmingly arranged and furnished - always with great respect for the Balinese culture. All made to create a private atmosphere of peace and harmony. And if you ever felt like leaving this paradise for a day or two, the stuff would organize any trip or tour you have in mind. Since there is plenty of space - 4 double bedrooms, several chill areas, a huge open air terrace, gardens etc - it’s the perfect spot for groups but there are enough hide outs to have privacy as a couple too. A real 5 star experience!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

hey Tassillo,

thank you so much for your review.
this comes from all the three of us: Franziska, George and myself.

it has been an amazing pleasure to have you at RedDoor and we are extremely happy to know that you have enjoyed what we have built with all our Love.

I really hope you won't miss it too much now that you are back in Munich :-)
but in case please come and visit us again anytime.

big thank you again from all of us

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We spend three weeks in March 2013 at the Reed Door. So, we came back only a few weeks ago but are already counting the days until we may step back into paradise.

Embedded in between rice fields, bypassed by a small river, you find a retreat dedicated to the finer things in life: raw beauty of nature combined with design, tranquility mixed with the murmur of the small rivulet and very good food.

The location is just perfect: it is just an hours from the airport and you feel light years away from the crowds. Yet, Eco Beach is only 5 minutes away, if you want to mingle with the surfers. Nearby, you will also find just the perfect coffee place, a few restaurants and bars that have not been reached by the main tourism crowds.

One of the highlights was harvesting some of their lemon and thai basil and make our own thai pesto as well as basil sirup, which we used for drinks. You won't find this at any other place, unbelievable.

The staff is well trained and extremely helpful when it comes to pointing out local gems.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karoline T

liniiiiiiiiiiiiiii,

thank you so much for your review.
we had all your family staying last august and you were the only one missing.
honestly I wished so much you were there with them (and me around).
I am so happy you had a great time and I can't wait to have you back soon.

have a beautiful life

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Red Door Villa in Canggu is like living in a dream! The house is straight out of the pages of Vogue Living or Belle Magazine: beautifully designed and impeccably styled indoor/outdoor living. Perfect for groups as there is plenty of space (3 lounge areas) but also privacy in your room suite. Inspirational 5 star living where you are treated like royalty. The staff here are lovely and friendly and ready to organise your every need. Your personal chef will cook almost anything you like, your butler will organise your vehicles, tours activities, a masseuse to come to the house - whatever you need. The house is set within a beautiful garden where you are surrounded by greenery with a river flowing through the property. Words can't describe how great this place is!
Our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer. And that we can't live here permanently!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

hey Nikki,

what can I say?
you and pauly are such a beautiful couple and I am so happy you got to stay at RedDoor for a bit.
I can't stop laughing thinking at the photos you took.
I know you will be back soon and I promise next time I will be around too.
big kiss to you two
cc

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Discreetly located down a path near the river the Reddoor is nothing less then a enchanting, luxurious slice of paradise. From the minute my partner and I walked through the entrance we couldn't help but be impressed by the elegance, sophistication and attention to detail. This villa has everything you need to feel relaxed and pampered. The staff were extremely friendly and happy to accommodate with anything we needed. I highly recommend the Reddoor to anyone looking for a tranquil peaceful fulfilling getaway

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle W

Dear Gipsy,

it was so nice of you to write a review.
it is so important for us that people see how much love we put in our villa.
Hope you are well and I can't wait to see you again.
big hug