RedDoor Bali
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$289
$214
Agoda.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$51
$41
Agoda.com
KTS Balinese Villas by NGBali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$70
$29
THE HAVEN SUITES Bali Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$135
$124
Aradhana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$162
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$110
Orbitz.com
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$46
$41
$78
$65
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsred doorrice fieldsinfinity pool that looksstaff were incredibleincredible villaone of a kindfamily vacationbeautiful roomamazing foodsurf spotsthe location is perfectfell in loveliving areaparadisebaliluxurycomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Best vacation in years, this resort is one of a kind, hospitality at its best, mostly impressed!
Felt in a magical place as soon as we checked in, staff are well trained, polite, friendly and yet not intrusive.
So perfectly blend in with the surrounding nature and the ancient Balinese culture.

The wife has already decided we will return next winter!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank AlexBari1
stak76, Manager at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2016

Dear Alex,

we are so very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at RedDoor with us. we are happy to hear that the staff lived up to your expectations. thank you for your kind words.
we are happy that your wife has already decided to return next year and we are looking forward to welcome you again soon.

Best wishes from the whole RedDoor Team.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

One of the best villa I've ever seen in my life...This is the Eden!!!!“We will never forget the pool and the sunset.”

“We spent three weeks in Bali and it was our best vacation ever. The villa at RedDoor is enormous although we were four couples; each of us had its own space and privacy. Our bedroom was incredibly comfortable and spacious and was surrounded by a spectacular private garden. We will never forget the pool and the sunset.”

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank CarlitosBrigante
Reviewed March 6, 2013

You should realize the beauty of this place just in front of the big red door. You cannot really understand how this place is amazing until you go inside...stunning!
Huge pool and garden surrounded by rice field view, it's totally wonderful.
The house, almost entirely in wood, makes you feel part of nature, in peace with yourself.
Large space, contemporary furniture, very comfortable couches and beds... I never wanted to go out...but is not possible, cause I had the entire Island to discover
Staff is really nice, smiling, helpful...
The words are not enough. You have to go.

absolute peace was so relaxing

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
stak76, Owner at RedDoor Bali, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Dear Ninetta and Alessio,

no much to say here. you are the most beatiful couple ever.
we can't wait to see you again. this time nina I will expect to see you in the water shredding some good waves.
see you in may

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I just went to Bali for the first time and stayed at the Red Door. It was such an amazing experience...the house, the staff, pool, river, everything was FIVE STAR all the way. I almost couldn't leave the house because it was so great. We were three friends but the house is great for couples, family, friends and even solo. Every room is so special.

If you like to surf then the beach at the end of the road is good for you....if not...you will have to drive to another beach good for swimming. The house is also about 1 1/2 hours from Ubud (that Eat, Prey, Love) area but the staff at the house can arrange a driver to take you (very easy).

The staff was very helpful with offering suggestions on what places/areas to visit in Bali. I think one of the best places we visited was one they told us about (Tanah Lot Temple). There was also a yoga place about a 10-15 minute drive from the house called Desa Seni. Also check out the healthy market called Bali Buddha.

When I return to Bali...this is where I will stay again. It was the best!
Hope you get to enjoy it!!!!

Ali

Room Tip: The rooms about the main area have a great view of the pool, river and rice paddy.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I just returned from my first trip to Bali and had the pleasure of staying at the Red Door Villa, that my good friend had recommended. I can't say enough amazing things about this place - it was truly breathtaking during rain or shine! The staff were so helpful and nice and attended to any need - always with a genuine smile. The decor of the place was beautiful, very clean and felt like a true oasis away from everything and very safe. The location in Canggu was great for us because it wasn't in the thick of "tourist-y" Bali but yet a quick 20 min drive to it. Locals gave us great suggestions for restaurants, cafes in the area and I highly recommend the drive to Desa Seni for amazing yoga. The house had a massage deck built by the river and I had incredible massages there for so cheap in the comfort of the house. There are 2 beautiful, big bedrooms inside the actual house and 2 gorgeous bungalows just behind. A great place to have friends over for a dinner or pool party. The pool overlooked rice patty fields and was truly the most serene setting. Can't imagine ever staying anywhere else when I return.. Thanks Red Door!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends