RedDoor Bali
The Oshan Villas Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$405
$90
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$56
$41
Agoda.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$59
$47
Agoda.com
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$75
$56
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$46
Sedasa Lodge(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$34
$29
Agoda.com
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$282
$226
Villa Komea(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$339
$168
Ametis Villa(Canggu)
$361
$321
All reviewsred doorrice fieldsinfinity pool that looksstaff were incredibleincredible villaone of a kindfamily vacationbeautiful roomamazing foodsurf spotsthe location is perfectfell in loveliving areaparadisebaliluxurycomfort
Reviewed March 4, 2013

i have not had a break for quite sometime and was invited to spend sometime at a mates villa/resort RED DOOR 10 days there is it all it took to remove any traces of stress and anxiety from my body !! set in amongst the rice fields of CANGGU i could not recommend a better place to stay for business or pleasure cheers maurice t

Room Tip: upstairs left room excellent views !!
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mauriceterzini
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I came to stay at RedDoor Bali after an exhausting year of travelling. I needed time to unwind and relax. As soon as I arrived at the big wooden door and walked through the lush tropical gardens I knew this place had found me and I could feel a transformation already beginning inside of me.

As the friendly staff took my luggage to my private villa, I could feel body start to relax and knew this was the perfect place to heal and nurture myself. I spent so much time swimming in the pool and every afternoon I would take in the serene surroundings as I waited for the sun to set and watch the sky burst into flames of pink and orange over the rice paddies.

It had all the mod-cons of a fine resort with everything thought of and supplied, making you feel at home instantly. The staff could not be more pleasant and accommodating, smiling constantly and working with a sense of joy.

I loved walking around the gardens and seeing all the edibles that would be used later in the cooking of the meals. I also enjoyed the story of how some of the plants came to be in the garden. A little family secret!!!

RedDoor offered me the chance to see how the locals live and gave me so much appreciation for their culture and way of life. With two rivers running through the grounds, its not un-common to see the locals having a bath in the waterfall.

I highly recommend staying at RedDoor, you will leave a lighter, happier and more peaceful version of yourself after even a nights stay here.

Blissful and Happy Yas

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank yasmin31
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Having stayed on many occasions at the Villa Red Door it is an oasis amongst lush vegetation, rice fields's & fresh water streams, Giving you the feeling like you're living amongst a Tropical Hide away. Stay here if you want to experience something other than your typical mainstream bali Villa. The House has a modern tropical edge with hints of Danish design, An impressive space in the quiet street of Banjar Pererenan , The pool in the villa over looks across the rice field & has lovely lighting in the evening a great place for evening cocktails & private dinners secluded so that you don't have to leave privacy of your villa. A great place for a group of friends with 4 large comfortable rooms and beautiful bathrooms that are simply clean & modern. The villa is built along the side of a fresh water stream a little bamboo bridge traverses the river and you can walk across and get to the little Vishnu temple on the property. Impeccable service, beautiful environs, lovely food and library with comfortable lounging, great internet access - this is the perfect place to Relax & unwind. The villa staff are all very friendly and helpful with the Captain Wyan making our stay memorable. This Villa is definitely for nature-lovers and i really enjoyed my stay every time.."Good Job Red Door" i'll be back?

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This is my second time staying here, I was in the bungalow the first time which was amazing, I organised the trip this time so I decided to stay in one of the bedrooms in the main house. The place is so big I still felt completely disconnected from the main house, and this time I had a wonderful view and my own balcony overlooking the stream. I have had to stay connected to work, but what a great place to work? I had to work all day yesterday so went from the pool, to the dining table, to my desk, to the pool, to the dining table, you get my drift :)

The staff are amazing, always smiling (must be something in the Red Door Tea?!), and always letting us know how keen they are to help. With constant trips to the shops for us, running errands, getting our laundry done for us, they really are great people and obviously proud of their service.

Had a meal last night prepared by the cook that I would have been happy paying a lot of money for in a restaurant, but it cost me simply the price of the ingredients in the market. I plan to do the same again tonight and invite a few people round this time (when exactly am I going to leave the villa I ask myself?).

I didn't leave a review last time I was here, but I didn't want to make the same mistake twice, so I am writing this on day 3 of my trip this time. Beautiful place, beautiful staff, no idea if it's a beautiful area because I have no intention of leaving the villa haha! But from my last trip here I can tell you that it is reasonably easy to get to Seminyak if that's what you're into.

About to order a massage, there is a great little massage area with massage table in a gazebo-type thing next to the stream, I think I've just worked out that it's gonna cost me $13. Life is good!

Could not reccomend this place hightly enough.

Room Tip: All the rooms are great, the bungalows are a little bit more disconnected from the house, but maybe slightly smaller. I stayed in the bungalow last time, the main house this time, both feel very private, so I guess the main rooms tip the scales because of the view and the slightly larger living area.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chibsok
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Not only the one of the best thought of piece of feng shui architecture of Bali, nestled in between two fresh water rivers, overlooking to an hidden hindu temple and rice paddies under vivid sunsets. Not only a total luxury experience, with its many very private and self contained different apartments, more than simple bed rooms, its amazing almost 'open-air' kitchen and living room ending up into an infinity pool, set into a lush but extremely neat tropical vegetation. Not only geografically placed exactly where it should be, the best kept secret of the Island - the growing Changgu area, between tropical beaches and rice fields - home of the vibrant multicultural expats world and still a stone threw from the vibrant day & night life of Kerobokan, Semyniak and Kuta. What really got me at RedDoor was that something about the inner/outer conversation among Space and Harmony. Luxury, Beauty and Well-Being where only the Door to a Place inside Myself that in my everyday life usually struggles to have a Voice. RedDoor has been a place where I finally felt Alive, True and Where I have been able to mildly raise old and new Questions to myself. Simply Beautiful. If this is something people out there are relating to, then RedDoor is a possible Answer. Thank you, I will come back soon!"

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple