“Fantastic Service & Incredible Balinese Food”
Review of Red Salt

Red Salt
Ranked #68 of 276 Restaurants in Canggu
Cuisines: International
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Set amoungst the rice terraces of Pererenan Village a mere 300 m from Echo Beach. RedSalt is an old Javanese Joglo that has been transformed into a gorgeous restaurant with amazing views. Open for B'fast, Lunch & Dinner - Serving both Indonesian & western food. Fresh healthy Juices & Smoothies, along with illy Coffee. Swimming pool & sun lounges available for customers to relax the day away. Our sunsets are amazing and the perfect backdrop for dinner & drinks.
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Get the Balinese dishes. The flavor will blow your minds. I've heard the burgers etc are great too, and I am sure they are, but the Nasi Goreng was the best of our entire trip.

1  Thank Amber_Gypsy_Joy

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I went to Red Saltwith my family and the food was delicious.
The staff were very friendly and the service was great.
I would definetly recommend Red Salt to anyone staying in Canggu.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I dined at red salt last night with my family and will definitely be going back!! I had the chicken Parma and it was far better than any I have had back in AUS. The service was amazing! They also have a swimming pool to keep the kids entertained. Four of us ate more than enough and had drinks for all up $26AUD. We will definitely be back at red salt soon :)

1  Thank BaliPro
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Had dinner with 5 besties. A mix of Indonesian and Western. Excellent all round. Great cocktails and very cold beer. Very friendly staff and owner very entertaining. We had entrees to share and a main each plus drinks. Cost about $11.00 dollars a head. Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

The Balinese owner was very lovely and friendly. He sat and talked to us for a while after we finished dinner and enjoyed hearing about how he lived in Australia. The lychee vodka slushie was to die for and the food is absolutely beautiful. The atmosphere is lovely an it is the cleanest restaurant ive seen in Bali. You will enjoy everything about this place!

1  Thank JessHennessey

Been to Red Salt? Share your experiences!