“Highly recommended”

Ranked #26 of 276 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed for 2 nights on my own at this hotel on 2/4/2014 and 3/4/2014. I hardly saw any other guests at this hotel - I had it all to myself, I wasn't complaining!

The hotel and it's staff were the highlight of my holiday. They were attentive, caring, humorous and did everything to cater for my needs and more. I complained of sickness - they offered to get me the hotel doctor, the internet (wifi) stopped working - they fixed it, I wanted a motorized scooter - they got me a scooter, I wanted more bacon - they gave me more bacon! ;-)

The room was beautiful, large, clean and pure. The bed was very comfortable.

A beautiful large pool to lounge around at, with an abundance of comfortable chairs, with great well priced cocktails and food that were of generous portions.

A complimentary 15 minute massage voucher on arrival. After this I had an excellent 1 hour facial at the spa which was of excellent quality and very affordable, I cannot remember her name but It started with an F. Go and see her, she does an amazing job.

It's away from the hustle and bustle, a $10AU/25 minute taxi from Kuta, but that's certainly not a bad thing if your after peace and quiet. I hired a scooter for $7AU a day - you can get to the shops and restaurants of echo beach in 5 minutes and taxis are inexpensive.

I will come back to Bali just to stay at this hotel again. And I will recommend it to my family and friends, it's a hidden gem.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Daniel H
TheBaliDreamVilla, General Manager at The Bali Dream Villa & Resort, responded to this review, May 3, 2014
Dear Our Beloved Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Villa Resort Canggu.

Thank you for sparing time to post valuable feedback regarding your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor.com

We are very delighted to hear that you enjoyed your holiday with us. It is really motivating us to maintain and improve our products & service to our valuable guests.

We do hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our resort with better impression on your next visit.

The Bali Dreams Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
Heathcote, Australia
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We only stayed here for one night in the hotel room and I will definitely be going back for a longer stay in one of the villas our next trip to bali. Everything was absolutely amazing, the staff were very helpful and we were very happy with everything. The only issue we had was the taxi driver had a bit of trouble finding it late at night as it is out of the way but once there it was very peaceful and worth the drive. Highly recommended!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Paige201991
TheBaliDreamVilla, General Manager at The Bali Dream Villa & Resort, responded to this review, April 24, 2014

Warmest greetings from The Bali Dream Villa Resort.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our villas on TripAdvisor.

I’m so happy to know that overall you are happy and satisfied with our product and services. I will gladly share it with all of our team. It will certainly motivate them to keep up the good work.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and hope your next visit with us will be as great as the previous one.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

great place for enjoying and relaxing time, and very friendly and helpful staff ( a faire et a refaire), they offer bicycle to ride, i stayed for 4 nights, the bed was very comfortble. my only negatives were the distance bitwen hotel and kuta.

Room Tip: higher floor
Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Our Beloved Guest,

Warmest Greetings from The Bali Dream Villa Resort Canggu.

Caloocan, Philippines
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I stayed in his hotel with my wife last month. It was a perfect place for our holiday. While the location is a bit distanced from the city (it took us about an hour from the airport), the serenity of the place makes it just the perfect place for a relaxing getaway.
As my flight to Bali was arriving 8am in the morning and I will be coming from a very long flight, I emailed the hotel and requested for an early checck-in, which the management gladly granted. The hotel gave us a transport from the airport. The staff are indeed great and very efficient, from the driver who picked us up at the airport, the receptionist who was always willing to assist us, and the attendant at the restaurant. They always greeted us with a smile. The rooms are well-maintained and has good aesthetics.
The first thing that greeted us when we entered our room was the fragrance of the room. Wow! it smelled of fresh flowers. That fragrance, plus the ultra-soft bed and pillows, and the serenity of the place all combined for a perfect relaxing feeling after a very long trip.
The food in their resto was excellent. The common pool, located near the resto-bar is well-maintained, and taking a dip in the morning or early evening while waiting for the food to be served was indeed refreshing. With the tropical gardens all over the property, you can almost feel being close to nature.
The hotel is about 15-20 minute ride to Tanah Lot Temple. We booked the hotel's transport (which included some refreshments) at a fair price.
Our stay in the hotel was great and memorable, I would definitely stay in this hotel the next time I get to Bali.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bluespire

Moscow, Russia
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Great hotel for relaxing and enjoying the time. Its beautiful place to stay, and stuff are more then happy to help you about everything. Rooms are in excellent condition and hotel is close to the sea.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends

1 Thank rdragic312
TheBaliDreamVilla, General Manager at The Bali Dream Villa & Resort, responded to this review, April 19, 2014

Sunshine Coast, Australia
Reviewed April 13, 2014

What a great place , very friendly & helpfull staff very nice rooms and pool area . restaurant has well priced meals but sorry to say the price of a beer is way too much at 67k its over double the price of other places ( not that we drink a lot but you think that is too much ) they offer free bicycles to ride aswell as transport to the beach as the location is a little too far to walk , easy to reccomend and we enjoyed our stay .

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Durban, South Africa
Reviewed April 7, 2014

It was a lovely place to stay,very peaceful with amazing staff and far away from the crowds. I stayed for 9 nights and the staff offered to upgrade my room although I was expecting a friend for some of the time so opted for staying in a room with single beds.

My only two negatives were the resort business card is black with white writing which the taxi drivers found very hard to read at night. Also the fact that there were no towel rails in the bathroom which meant leaving the towels over the bath or on the floor.

Room Tip: The higher rooms had a lovely view over the neighbours roofs to the distance
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

TheBaliDreamVilla, General Manager at The Bali Dream Villa & Resort, responded to this review, April 10, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Warmest greetings from The Bali Dream Villa.

Thank you very much for taking your valuable time to post your comments on Trip Advisor regarding your recent visit to The Bali Dream Villa.

We are so happy to know that overall you have enjoyed your stay with us. Your detailed feedback on certain service areas of the villa is extremely useful and indeed very encouraging for my team members to keep working hard to exceed our guests’ expectations. We are sorry if some of you noted didn’t meet your satisfaction, we are promise will improve our service.

We do hope that we will have another opportunity to welcome you back to our villa with better impression on your next visit.

Warmest Regards