“Good food, good price”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Jakarta
“Good food, good price”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My cousin and I tried the pho and the fried rice. The pho is very different to the pho I usually have at other Vietnamese restaurant or even from the ones I had in Vietnam. It is different because the color of the broth is dark. It's not bad, just different than what I am used to. The fried rice on the the other hand is very very very delicious. Good portion, and very good price. I will definitely go back and have more fried rice and perhaps try other food in the list.

• Indonesian first
Sydney
“Great Pho in Canggu”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a great little restaurant this one is. The Pho is very tasty as are many of the other dishes at this lovely Vietnamese restaurant that promises meals with no MSG. The salads are delicious too! Do try this gem when in Canggu!

Bali, Indonesia
“Indotopia in Ubud”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a delight. This restaurant has some of the cheapest prices in the tourist town of ubud and yet the food is fresh fresh fresh and delicious. Maybe some of the flavours are slightly more exhuberant than vietnam, but they are achieved with msg or additives. Vietmese cafe sua ...drip filter coffee wirh condensed milk, classic pho with beef and noodles., green papaya salad, a varity of delicious spring rolls and huge bowls of beef noodles salad,! Try them all!
Its on the lesserknown jl Sukma, 23close to the better know lezat!
Try it and hances areyouwill be back. Often!

1 Thank nosourgrapes
“Must eat in Ubud!”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This restaurant was a very fortunate accidental find on a recent trip to Ubud. I had been looking for Vietnamese food with no luck and then this gem of a place fell into my lap. I had the vermicelli noodle salad, a Vietnamese classic with an Indonesian twist of sautéed peppers and some other interesting additions. Though unexpected, I was pleasantly surprised with the harmonious blend of flavors and I definitely recommend it. One of the owners, I believe his name is Adri, took the time to make sure I was enjoying myself as well as give me some more information on the place. I felt completely at home and my only misgiving is that I discovered it the night before I had to leave! When I make my return, I will definitely drop by again!

Kerobokan, Indonesia
“The Place to Go if you want Pho!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you thought that the fact that there are some 250 restaurants in the Ubud area meant that every kind of cuisine you would like was covered 5 times over, think again!

Finally, a Vietnamese restaurant in Ubud! Delicious Pho and other meat or vegetarian dishes, and Indonesian Food. Both our dishes had a well-balanced taste (sweet, sour, salty, spicy). The Vietnamese Crepes with Date Syrup was the best Asian dessert I've had in a long time!

Bright, clean, spacious, and very reasonable prices. We'll be back for much more.

• Visited September 2012