Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best spa in Bali

I go there once a week!! :) Very clean place, polite staff, fair prices.. my favourite treatments... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
IsaVi64
Hong Kong, China
A Spa Not To Be Missed

Goldust was recommended to me through a travel group on Facebook and I am so glad I decided to... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
SashaBastick
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Recommended experiences in and around Canggu
from $34.50
from $34.50
from $82.00
from $66.00
More Info
All reviews stress buster eye treatment watermelon gold leaf gold mask signature massage eyelash extensions hot stone face mask ginger tea amazing facial spa package foot massage manicure and pedicure brazilian wax fell asleep sensitive skin
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I bought a package and from the start it was very friendly and professional. The massage was awesome. Listened to my needs and actioned them. I was very stiff and came out feeling great. Manicure and pedicure was lovely. Thank you for a memorable experience will be bringing my sister in June

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bookings G, Guest Relations Manager at Goldust Beauty Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, thank you for reviewing us, we are glad you enjoyed our Signature spa package treatment with the signature 90 minute massage, and you reaped all the benefits from the massage loosening up the stiffness you were feeling. We look forward to yourself and your sister returning in June.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I did enjoy my visit, it was very relaxing and I definitely felt like I was treated like a queen, but I didn't feel that the treatment really made any difference to my skin. I guess I was wanting to come away with a fresher and younger look, but at my age that's probably a little unrealistic.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
bookings G, Public Relations Manager at Goldust Beauty Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guest, we are so happy you felt like a queen when visiting us, your skin will be benefiting from your facial with extra hydration and nourishment to the skin, we do recommend with facials if not just a one off treatment that you should be having facials at least once a month followed with a good home care routine at home for beast results.
we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A day of spoils with my teen daughter. Eyelashes, pedicure, manicure and massage. All professional and great quality. Heaven.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear guest, we are so happy you and your teenage daughter had such a great experience with us.
We look forward to welcoming you both back to GOLDUST soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2020 via mobile

Found Goldust Beauty Lounge while looking for a ‘Classic’ massage in Canggu and it was amazing. Booked via WhatsApp on the same morning as instructed from the website (for same day bookings) and the team was very accommodating – being female, was asked if I was fine with a male therapist which was a nice touch. Thanks for a fantastic massage Felis!

Date of experience: January 2020

Dear guest, thank you for reviewing us, our reception team are the best !! at making booking a nice easy process for our guest. We are so happy you had a lovely experience with our massage therapist Felis.
We look forward to seeing you again when you next return to Bali.

Reviewed January 14, 2020

If you can pronounce that place in one word, it's luxory.

The staff is super nice and the place is clean. You get very good service plus some drinks.

Highly recommend!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Dear Guest, wow thank you for the lovely review.
We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Bali.