“Clean, fresh, relaxing and revitalising”

Goldust Beauty Lounge
Ranked #1 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: At GOLDUST beauty lounge, the focus is unhurried pampering. We strive to offer the best techniques, environment and products that will encourage our guests to relax and receive the deepest level of healing benefits from their treatments. Our unique 24K GOLD facial with anti aging, collagen boosting, skin tightening and enlightening properties gives every recipient the opportunity to truly Feel like GOLD!. GOLDUST stands apart from the vast array of spas in Canngu, Bali, for its innovation in beauty, impeccable service, spa lounge setting with resort wear boutique and of course its unique 24K GOLD Facial. The light and friendly reception transports you from a busy beach hub into a into a cool calm haven. Here you can browse a stylish resort wear collection alongside a gorgeous range of jewelry and heavenly body care, with a backdrop od white wooden walls and a cooling tiled floor. Our reception team, fluent in English, are ready to advise you and schedule your treatments.
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Conveniently located next to Echo beach Gold Dust is the perfect place to enjoy some quality pampering in a cool, clean environment. The staff are friendly and helpful and the treatments are extremely enjoyable. I had the new schlack manicure which two weeks later still looks as good as when I got it. The waxing is done efficiently and professionally and the facials are to die to for.
I'm looking forward to going back to sample a massage soon.

Visited June 2012

in 6 reviews
"attention to detail"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Clean space and welcoming staff.
The Hot Stone massage was pure bliss to me !
240 000 IDR for 90 minutes, really worth it.
Just be careful not to go with a sunkiss, obviously...

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Great salon, clean, peaceful and lovely staff. Prices are higher than those in legian and kuta but the professionalism and cleanliess are worth it.

Reviewed July 21, 2012

the hot rock massage, bliss. More expensive than all the horrid places in Seminyak, but much more relaxing and more of an experience.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2012

I have had plenty of massages in my time. And now I have found one that is the best in canggu, I don't have to suffer the traffic to get into town anymore.

They offer a range of massages, but because I am a runner I went for the Surfers Massage. It was fabulous. The therapist was very skilled and professional.

The salon itself was fresh and clean, well lit and equipped. I had a private room.

A 1 hour massage cost 160,000 rupiah which I consider quite expensive, however, the quality of this massage versus your typical bali massage is incomparable. I will be going back.

3  Thank Amber175