R & R Bali Bed and Breakfast Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)
The Slow(Canggu)
View Hotel
All reviewsb becho beachpizza houseminute walkspent two weekswalking distance to the beachbanana pancakesrooms are cleaneach morningquiet placecanggu areaa great place to stayheliconiaketutjacuzzipoolbali
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 17, 2012

This is my third trip to Bali. The past two times I stayed at high end hotels at Jimbaran Bay. R & R Bali B&B was recommended by a business acquaintance from Indonesia. This really is a little part of paradise. Echo Beach is a short 5 minute walk. Excellent beach and restaurants. The R & R property is immaculate with modern architecture. The rooms are very comfortable with spacious bathrooms. The swimming pool and hot tub are pristine. The breakfast each morning (great chefs) with tables looking towards the pool was the perfect start to each day. The staff was genuinely friendly and very helpful with any requests. Very convenient location, quiet and peaceful. The four day stay was not long enough. Next time will stay much longer at R & R B&B. Just superb!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Stayed at this place for 2 nights after a busy business conference with a friend. It was just what we needed, very nice, well appointed room in a quiet corner of echo beach. We drove there from Jimbaran area and arrived in the evening, too tired to go out for dinner. The wonderful staff there, Bu Ketut and Tina, offered to order us dinner from The Beach House Cafe and delivered to our room, which we both liked very much. We were the only guests there at that time, so we had all the swimming pool and jacuzzi for ourselves for the following 2 days, heaven!
The echo beach, a popular surfing spot, is just a 100m away, so we spent 1 early morning walk along the beach and had breakfast in one of the cafes there.
R&R is highly recommended for those looking for a quiet place near the beach, but also with good access to Seminyak and all the popular places in Bali, providing that you have your own transportation. Renting car is notoriously cheap in Bali anyway. Definitely will come back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Senri
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to R & R Bed and Breakfast for spending Nyepi day and from the moment we arrived I was very satisfied with the aesthetics of the hotel. Being a designed myself, I am rarely satisfied with the design of hotels. In this case, I was in for a treat big living space, spacious bathroom and very comfortable bed. Another great surprise was the included breakfast and awesome service as well. Super friendly staff, thus the other great thing about this hotel is the location which is a walking distance from Echo Beach... It could not be any better and I will definitely go back! :)

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 18, 2012

R & R is an outstanding place to stay only five min walk from Echo Beach and nice restaurants. Lovely and neat with great attention to details. It's spotless and immaculate to the highest standard. Rick and Ria are most hospitable and the staff are wonderful. Ria's over 20 years of experience in hotel business really explains how R & R is run in an utmost manner. R & R is a gem. We will be back, hopefully soon:).

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 10, 2012

R & R is an absolutely wonderful place to stay. Not only is it beautiful, but it’s classy. The grounds are gorgeous, and it’s obvious that a lot of thought went into the architecture, as well as the room décor, which is enhanced by distinctive Balinese accents. It is aesthetically pleasing on the outside and inside, and that's just one reason that being there is such a pleasure.

Each room/apartment is lovely. Mine—known as the Orchid—was just perfect. It was clean, comfortable and blissfully quiet. Because of the peace and relaxation I felt there, I believe I slept better there than anywhere else in Bali.

Overall, what makes R & R special is that the fact that it has the feel of a private villa that’s a million miles away from the rest of Bali—yet it’s a short walk to the beach and restaurants. To me, that’s the best of both worlds.

Staying at R & R was a fantastic experience--outstanding, in fact--and one of the highlights of my time in Bali. I highly recommend booking a room at R & R. I have no doubt that you’ll be as happy as I was!

Room Tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo