“Relaxed atmosphere in perfect location”

and 1 more site!
R & R Bali Bed and Breakfast Suites
Ranked #57 of 312 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed July 26, 2012

My boyfriend and I spend 3 nights in the B and B and had a very nice time. This little place is perfect for couples and families. The rooms are very nice and spotless. Having breakfast in the garden was very enjoyable and Ria has been of great help through out our stay. The location is perfect as you have many options for diner near by..

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We stayed here during january 2012 and we were the number 2 guests to stay at R&R B&B, we found this place by chance and it had just opened.
My husband and I (surfers & honeymooners) were waking up from a disaster night in another nearby hotel where the roof was leaking on top of our heads so we were craving a good night of sleep. We were delighted when we found R&R and saw how everything there was brand new and white clean. I loved the mixing between immaculate cleanliness and Balinese details.
The hotel was not that cheap so we spent 2 nights instead of the 3 planned but as it was the monsoon, chilling in the warm jacuzzi after a rain attack of 1 hours while driving a motorbike was just as heaven ! And worths every Roupiah..
At our last day, I was invited by Ria to visit her apartment upstairs and enjoyed every moment we spent discussing !

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deepblue04
Reviewed June 25, 2012

From the very start of finding this place on Trip Advisor to arriving to the delightful B&B Rita and Richard made my husband and I feel like we where coming home. We booked late and managed to get the Lavender room. Everything was brand new from the beds to the towels. The pool area was great and just what we needed at the end of a long day of golf at the Nirwana club and yoga at Deni Sena. We will be back as it is perfect for a family get together with 4 individual apartments all excellently decorated. So you all have privacy yet can share a holiday together. The staff where all adorable. Thank you Rita and Richard for a beautiful end to our trip in Bali.

Room Tip: Make sure you bring cash to pay or transfer the funds. At the time we stayed there was no credit car...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
RnRBaliBednBreakfast, Owner at R & R Bali Bed and Breakfast Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2012

Dear Twinkletoes1111, We would like to inform you that since your stay we are now able to conduct credit card transactions as a means of payment. Ria and I look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We stayed here for a month while finding it by chance. It's just perfect! The owners are delightful, very helpful and made us feel like part of the family. All the staff is great and will more than attend to your every need. The vila is spotless, stylish and very spacious. We stayed in orchid, which is the smallest room, but we had space to share. The shower is huge! And like all the rooms it's 3 steps from the large pool, jacuzzi and lounge beds.
Breakfast by Ketut and co was great. The grounds are well kept and there is a bale-bale for lounging and entertainment. If you're looking for affordable luxury in a more relaxed atmosphere than kuta, this place in canggu is certainly worth every penny. It's located 500m from echo beach where you'll also find the restaurants. If you want to go to seminyak/kuta, you'll need transport. We rented a motorbike which took us there in 15 min.
The only disadvantage of this place is that it is so hard to say goodbye...
Thanks again Rick and Ria, you were wonderful and certainly added to our stay. We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2012

I went here with my daughter on April 2012.
This place is amazing !
I love the quiet surroundings and also the staff were very helpful and friendly.
The room is very cozy, with comfortable bed and clean bathroom
The breakfast was superb, thanks to Ibu Ketut and her yummy banana pancake. You should also try her fried rice and yes, ask her to make some sambal matah to accompany your fried rice :D
For those of you who like to cook your own meal, you can use their fully equipped pantry.

This place is only 5-10 minutes away from Echo Beach, the new heaven for surfers
Since I don't do surfing, I just love to walk on the beach and have a great lunch/dinner at the restaurants there.
If you're too lazy to go to the beach, you can order food from those restaurants as well.

As Mr. Schwarzenegger said in the movie The Terminator, I'd also say : I'll be back !

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 2, 2012

A very nice facility for a couple or family to relax in and enjoy their holiday in Bali. The location is awesome as it is only 8 minutes walking distance to Echo Beach with its wonderful and reasonably priced restaurants. My kids are crazy about Beach so this place is perfect for us. After a quick breakfast they would walk to the beach and play in the water until before lunch. Then walk back to R&R to have lunch and continue their fun in R&R’s 17 meters long swimming pool. They had a blast! The staff is helpful and will assist you if you need anything. There is a convenience store 5 minutes walking distance from the property which makes it easy for us to get snacks, soda or anything else for the day.

In the morning it is very peaceful and I enjoyed the beautiful sunrise from the Guest Bale 2nd Floor overlooking the rice paddies. We could also hear the waves crashing on the shore and the birds singing. It created wonderful feeling and soothing atmosphere to start the day. The kids used the 2nd Floor Guest Bale as their 'entertainment' place – complete with board games, books, cable TV, DVD movies. A well thought space for family entertainment. The free Wi-Fi connection throughout the facility is truly value added to me and my husband so we could still connect with our friends and families.

All in all, we feel at 'home' in R&R. It is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Kuta to avoid the crowds, but close enough to get to when needed. If you simply need a nice relaxing holiday without having to deal with the traffic, this place is the right answer.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2012

I thought my Nyepi Holiday gonna be boring, but when we spend our Holiday ini R&R Bali Bed and Breakfast everything change to be a wonderful holiday.
The staff were so helpful and friendly, they welcome us just like a family member. We spend our day in a cozy room, the bed is so comfortable, the bathroom is clean and nice and the kitchen set also provided to complete the room.

My favorite spot was the living lounge area upstairs. The scenery was so beautiful, the pool, the rice field, the Echo Beach and the most beautiful one is watching the lovely Echo Beach Sunset from this place.... Even we were forbiden to go outside on Nyepi day, but spending my day in the living lounge gave me a priceless moment with my best friends.

My Nyepi day this year was the best Nyepi Day ever because we spend our holiday in the right place. I really look forward to spending another holiday at R&R Bali Bed & Breakfast

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends