“Very relaxing atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles

Casa Home Spa
Ranked #6 of 31 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Spa delights in the comfort of your holiday villa or home. Our talented, professional therapists will transform your day with spa quality equipment & luxury treatments.
Denpasar, Indonesia
“Very relaxing atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2014

I just love the layout of Casa Spa! The combination of music, lovely staffs, the traditional and modern settings and many other details..... It was just so nice and relaxing to be there! I tried the "happy feet" treatment which refers to reflexology/foot message and the manicure/pedicure. I enjoyed both treatments and will definitely come back for more! Keep up the good work guys! ;)

Visited February 2014

• Polish first
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

My friend and I were there at least 10 time. The massages were great each time. Everything was clean and beatiful. Several times we have came without booking in advance and got the service. The price is very low even comparing to other places on Bali. Will return for sure on our next time on the island.

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

I have been to many salons, spas and studios for a Brazilian wax in Bali and a well-done, limited pain and thorough wax at a good price has been hard to come by.

After having a Brazilian wax for the first time at Casa Spa today, I will be happy to return again.

The staff here are lovely and the service is also of very high standard. The spa interior is beautiful and it's a very relaxing atmosphere.

On this experience, the Brazilian wax at Casa Spa has been the best waxing experience I've had so far in Bali.

I can't wait to go back to take part in some of the other treatments available.

Visited December 2013
Athina H, Owner at Casa Home Spa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for the Wonderful review, we are looking forward to welcoming you again at Casa Day Spa.
Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2013

As a massage therapist I'm fussy! This was probably the best massage I've had in Bali. We had the girls come to our villa for 'simply fabulous'. Very professional, clean, great comfortable tables, well priced. The owner knows what they are doing and has trained the staff well, hopefully the girls are getting paid what they are worth :)

Visited December 2013
Queensland, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fantastic in every way! Casa Day Spa, Canggu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Thank you so much, at first went in a pedi! Fantastic! Returned for a massage well that was just incredible, great customer service, clean, friendly, fantastic prices! Thank you so much for adding to my great holiday. I will be back and will send many more to you.

Visited November 2013
Athina H, Owner at Casa Home Spa, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for visiting our Day Spa, we are delighted you have fantastic time and enjoy the massage and pedicure. See you again soon. Warm Regards, Athina and All Casa Team