“Beyond all expectations!”

Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Infinity Mountainbiking, providing Bali's and Java's best mountain bike holidays. We operate everything from one to fourteen day tours, soft adventure family rides or multiple hours of single track for the experienced mountain biker. Our small group departures run every day, with personalized itineraries that focus on the islands unique scenery and rich cultures. We take you away from the tourist traps and let you experience Bali and Java the way they should be seen - away from the crowds in the hands of knowledgeable guides who can show you the many hidden spots that make these islands come alive. Our small group departures have an average of four people ensuring a personalized, genuine experience and a great day out on the mountain bikes. See you soon! Team Infinity Mountainbiking
Reviewed May 20, 2013

We had an amazing day on this tour in Ubud. Our bikes, the trails and our guide exceeded all expectations.
This is not your average MTB tour , and is not for the faint hearted. All tho not super difficult and you can go as fast or slow as you like ,some experience would be recommended.
Our guide was very considerate and told me to ride ahead through the jungle in the harder sections with clear directions,while he stayed with my partner and not only guided he through the tough bits but taught her alot too.
All up it was an awesome day and the trails were totally sick and next time I am in Bali this will be on the top of my agenda.
Thank you infinity tours ,you were the highlight of my trip!
Adam.

2  Thank Adam1168
There are newer reviews for Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Perfect organised biking tour. Personal guide for our family of four. We liked the flexibility in choosing on and off road biking. The snacks and drinks we received at our stops were delicious! Also we had a great lunch with a beautyful view on the ricefields. The bikes we had were perfect and very well maintained. This is a perfect way to relax (90% downhill) and see the Balinese nature and villages.

3  Thank Norbert11111
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Sam went out of his way to get me on a ride in a short timeframe. The bike was faultless, and my guide and driver were excellent. I had done a bike trip before with a bigger company and had a bike virtually falling apart under me, these guys are professionals, right down to setting up the suspension for me before we started the ride. Their equipment is as good as it gets, and my guide flagged any dangerous spots coming up.

Travelled through some awesome scenery and got some great photos. Loved every minute of it.

I can't wait to come back with my bike shoes and clips and ride with these guys again !

2  Thank Barneyannie
Infinitymtb, Owner at Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Hi Ray,

Sam here from Infinity. I am very pleased to read that you had a great time with us. Comments like yours are what keeps us going. That's what we do it for :)

Please do bring your bike shoes along. They will be a great help. We have spd pedals available as well for our guests.

Thanks again for joining one of our rides and please do look us up when ever you make it back to Bali. We would love to take you out for a few more rides.

Cheers
Sam

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son and I did the one day ride last year. We ride at home so were looking forward to riding in Bali. It was worth every cent! We were concerned about the bikes because we did a ride in Bali with another group the year before but Infinity bikes are current models and great to ride. Instructors and tracks are awesome. Food and drinks were supplied and the scenery was amazing. We would definitely do it again!

3  Thank ejje69
Infinitymtb, Manager at Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you again for joining one of our mountain bike adventures in Bali and are very pleased to hear you and your son had an amazing time with us.

Your comments are extremely important to us in ensuring and improving the quality of our mountain bike tours.

We are very happy to read your comments regarding our mountain bikes, our instructors, our tracks and the food provided :)

Please do look us up if you ever make it back to Bali. We would love to schedule another ride for the both of you.

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review about your experiences with us.
All the best for now and keep in touch.

Nita

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I joined the Infinity Short Break Trip which was 6 days long with 4 days of riding in the middle. From the get go I was impressed with the communication with Nita and Sam. They provided all the information i needed before leaving Australia so i came to Bali well prepared. Infinity provide top notch bikes, they have a fleet of relatively new and well maintained Giant bikes with both hardtails and dual suspension options. Certainly the best bike I've had on a tour in Asia. I brought my pedals from home and our guide Mr Suandi happily fitted them.

The riding was great and the scenery even better. I particularly enjoyed the Batur Crater Ride, which followed rolling singletrack along a ridge line with stunning views. The Mt Batur to Ubud trail was also great, the guide was very accommodating adding an extra 25km to the ride to cater for our enthusiasm. This ride took in so much variety, volcano views, fruit farms, rice terraces, popular walking trails, villages and irrigation areas. The lunch was also fantastic, in fact they were all pretty good.

Our driver Mr Suena was always on time and would be waiting for us with cold drinks and snacks at the meeting points throughout the ride.
The accommodation was very good, i particularly liked our hotel in the heart of Ubud.
The worst part of the tour....the fact it had to end...next time i will look at a longer trip, and I'm pretty confident that there will be a next time :-)

One thing i would say is that some cross country mountain bike experience and a general base fitness is important if joining this tour. It's hot, the riding at times is challenging and can be quite technical in some sections (although the option to walk the bike is available and sometimes encouraged).

Thanks again Sam, Nita and Team

2  Thank AdventureMash
Grasshoppersam, Manager at Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hi Mandy :)

Thank you again for joining one of our mountain bike adventures here in Bali. We are really pleased to read you had an amazing time with us.

We will pass on your kind words to our staff members Mr Suena and Mr Suandi. We feel very fortunate having people like them working for us.

On a personal note we are very proud to see that you did the full distances of this trip and even more. And that you were riding together with the guys. Well done Girl!

If you are ever up for another ride you know where to find us.

Safe travels and all the best for now,
Nita