“Awesome ride!”

Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Infinity Mountainbiking, providing Bali's and Java's best mountain bike holidays. We operate everything from one to fourteen day tours, soft adventure family rides or multiple hours of single track for the experienced mountain biker. Our small group departures run every day, with personalized itineraries that focus on the islands unique scenery and rich cultures. We take you away from the tourist traps and let you experience Bali and Java the way they should be seen - away from the crowds in the hands of knowledgeable guides who can show you the many hidden spots that make these islands come alive. Our small group departures have an average of four people ensuring a personalized, genuine experience and a great day out on the mountain bikes. See you soon! Team Infinity Mountainbiking
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My son and I did the one day ride last year. We ride at home so were looking forward to riding in Bali. It was worth every cent! We were concerned about the bikes because we did a ride in Bali with another group the year before but Infinity bikes are current models and great to ride. Instructors and tracks are awesome. Food and drinks were supplied and the scenery was amazing. We would definitely do it again!

3  Thank ejje69
Infinitymtb, Manager at Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Dear Sir,

We would like to thank you again for joining one of our mountain bike adventures in Bali and are very pleased to hear you and your son had an amazing time with us.

Your comments are extremely important to us in ensuring and improving the quality of our mountain bike tours.

We are very happy to read your comments regarding our mountain bikes, our instructors, our tracks and the food provided :)

Please do look us up if you ever make it back to Bali. We would love to schedule another ride for the both of you.

Thank you for taking the time in writing a review about your experiences with us.
All the best for now and keep in touch.

Nita

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I joined the Infinity Short Break Trip which was 6 days long with 4 days of riding in the middle. From the get go I was impressed with the communication with Nita and Sam. They provided all the information i needed before leaving Australia so i came to Bali well prepared. Infinity provide top notch bikes, they have a fleet of relatively new and well maintained Giant bikes with both hardtails and dual suspension options. Certainly the best bike I've had on a tour in Asia. I brought my pedals from home and our guide Mr Suandi happily fitted them.

The riding was great and the scenery even better. I particularly enjoyed the Batur Crater Ride, which followed rolling singletrack along a ridge line with stunning views. The Mt Batur to Ubud trail was also great, the guide was very accommodating adding an extra 25km to the ride to cater for our enthusiasm. This ride took in so much variety, volcano views, fruit farms, rice terraces, popular walking trails, villages and irrigation areas. The lunch was also fantastic, in fact they were all pretty good.

Our driver Mr Suena was always on time and would be waiting for us with cold drinks and snacks at the meeting points throughout the ride.
The accommodation was very good, i particularly liked our hotel in the heart of Ubud.
The worst part of the tour....the fact it had to end...next time i will look at a longer trip, and I'm pretty confident that there will be a next time :-)

One thing i would say is that some cross country mountain bike experience and a general base fitness is important if joining this tour. It's hot, the riding at times is challenging and can be quite technical in some sections (although the option to walk the bike is available and sometimes encouraged).

Thanks again Sam, Nita and Team

2  Thank AdventureMash
Grasshoppersam, Manager at Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded April 16, 2013

Hi Mandy :)

Thank you again for joining one of our mountain bike adventures here in Bali. We are really pleased to read you had an amazing time with us.

We will pass on your kind words to our staff members Mr Suena and Mr Suandi. We feel very fortunate having people like them working for us.

On a personal note we are very proud to see that you did the full distances of this trip and even more. And that you were riding together with the guys. Well done Girl!

If you are ever up for another ride you know where to find us.

Safe travels and all the best for now,
Nita

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have done few mountain bike ride in Bali.
In choose Infinity because they have a good bike, Giant Trance, bike was good, Guide was very good and I had a goog 4 hours fun,
Volcano ride is great must be done

1  Thank serg1970
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Myself and my wife are quite into biking (road & xc) and we both thoroughly enjoyed our adventure with infinity. We did the Batur to Ubud ride travelling thru both countryside and small villages. Price is above average but you are getting a premium bike, support crew and some proper xc riding. Bikes were new and well maintained. Plenty of organised rest stops to meet the support team enroute. If you enjoy biking and want to get into the countryside I highly recommend infinity.

1  Thank Bikebikebike
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My friend and myself decided to go for a challenging mountain bike trip in Bali. We hadn’t been a bike for a couple of months due to stringent work schedules so our top condition was something far away. This trip was to get us back in shape and the start of a couple of months training before our trek to Nepal. As Infinity Mountain biking does tours in Bali and Nepal this was the perfect company to try for us…

The experience made us not just surprised, but blew us completely away.

In the morning we were taken to the top a mountain peak in the middle of Bali. The village was called Bedugul. The start point (1500 meter above sea level) offered simply magnificent, uninterrupted views looking out paradise. While looking hard left and right you are immediately aware that you are buried in the Balinese jungle. I really can't find the words to describe this because there aren't any. You have to do it to appreciate it.

We were fortunate enough to have found excellent clear weather, which helped. Temperatures were in the low 30's Celsius, and humidity would have been around a tolerable (for this location and time of year) 70-80%.

Infinity Mountainbiking has gone to great lengths to ensure nothing is forgotten for guests and provides an amazing service. The mountain bikes (this were the bikes we had: http://www.giant-bicycles.com/en-in/bikes/model/trance.x.advanced/11600/56154/ ) are all immaculately kept and a real credit to the management and staff. A nice touch is we were offered “Nasi Ayam” (= local spicy chicken and rice) in the morning in an authentic local Warung before we set off for the day to have our stomach filled as we were going to need the energy!

After the staff prepared the bikes we were off for our ride. A helmet, a drink bus and gloves were provided.

We said good bye to asphalt roads and traffic and immersed into a forest were we had the time of our lives racing down. I must admit I came off my bike for a couple of times so please do this with caution when you are up for this ride yourself...

It's worth mentioning the mind blowing views again because I have never done a ride with so many never ending beautiful backdrops.

Coming out the woods we arrived in Jatiluwih. Jatiluwih has gain acknowledgement from UNESCO as part of the world's cultural heritage. It has paddy fields following the contours of terraced land against the background of spellbinding Mount Batukaru and Mount Agung. It lies at an altitude of 700 meters and the start of part 2 of the ride.

The staff refilled our drink bus and we ate some bananas to power up. What came now was as a highlight for us. After the extreme downhill race through the forests we went now for a 30 km cross country ride though the rice fields! You have to do this as no other experience can come as close as this to experience the real Bali. Be warned as it feels like the trip does not come to an end and there is no way back from here: no more roads for an endless time. Find yourself with nature, rice fields and rivers for the rest of the day. Epic!

The trip ended in Tabanan where we were offered the option to continue the ride to Tanah Lot after lunch but cramps and a condition below threshold made us choose to get back into the van and back to the hotel.

Our day with Infinity was truly magnificent and one to remember forever. For sure the best single day mountain bike trek I have ever done in my life. We will start training and we look forward to go on our long awaited trip to Nepal with you guys!

See you soon!