“So much better than expected. So much FUN!”

Infinity Mountain Biking Bali - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Infinity Mountainbiking, providing Bali's and Java's best mountain bike holidays. We operate everything from one to fourteen day tours, soft adventure family rides or multiple hours of single track for the experienced mountain biker. Our small group departures run every day, with personalized itineraries that focus on the islands unique scenery and rich cultures. We take you away from the tourist traps and let you experience Bali and Java the way they should be seen - away from the crowds in the hands of knowledgeable guides who can show you the many hidden spots that make these islands come alive. Our small group departures have an average of four people ensuring a personalized, genuine experience and a great day out on the mountain bikes. See you soon! Team Infinity Mountainbiking
Reviewed March 19, 2012

This was so awesome I'm not even sure where to start with a review...
Volcano Trail:

-Bikes: I've heard some real horror stories from people I ride with in Perth who have done the same sort of thing in Bali with different companies, and said the bikes were downright dangerous. Unfortunately I just missed out on the 2012 Giant Trance's they had coming in, but the regular hard tails were new, clean and in great condition. I ride top end carbon road and mountain bikes, and these were kept as well as my own bikes.

-Trails, terrain and landscape: One word. Variety! You never get bored because its always changing. If you are doing the Volcano Trail you are probably more into the actual ride than experiencing Bali, but I still saw more of Bali on this ride than id seen in all my previous visits combined.

The bottom line. These guys do mountain biking properly. They have tons of experience and it shows. Just get over there and do it.

The only thing i regret is the one day I used up scuba diving when I could have done more mountain biking :(

5  Thank PerthXplosive
"sea trip"
"starting point"
"downhill ride"

Reviewed March 14, 2012

After reading the reviews about Infinity Mountainbiking my husband and I decided to book a days experience while visiting Bali. Wow! We weren't sure what to expect, both my husband and I have visited Bali before, but have never seen it in it's natural state as we did on this bike ride, we chose to do Jatiluwih to the sea.
Sam and his team picked us up from our hotel at 7.30am and we drove to the starting point, I cannot put into words how beautiful, exciting, thrilling and rewarding this experience was. We are planning our return in May and will be using Infinity again. It made our trip. Why use Infinity over all the other bike tours on offer? Sam, the owner, is a proffesional mountain biker, the bikes are top class and so was the experience. I'm hooked!!!!

4  Thank expatinDubai
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Thanks for the great adventure, Sam! Sam and his driver mr. Santa are very nice guys that genuinely care about your experience and safety on the mountain. Sam and I rode by numerous small mountain villages filled with friendly people yelling 'hello' as we passed.

I chose the off road mt. Batur to Ubud ride. Ive been mountain biking for around 8 years and this ride is one of the most, if not the most, picturesque rides I've ever
done! Don't forget your camera!

I look forward to my next ride with Sam, and maybe it will be in Nepal or Tibet next time!

3  Thank Cory_World_Traveler
Reviewed February 1, 2012

My wife and I did the off-road Mt Batur to Ubud ride in January 2012 ... wet season yes, however we had glorious weather. The ride from the time we were picked up at our villa to the time we rode back into our Villa in Ubud took approx 5 hours. It is possible to shorthen or streatch the ride out depending on how you are feeling.

The views around Mount Batur were awesome and Ajus, our guide, got us off the main road within a few hundred metres of starting out. We experienced beautiful bamboo forests, natural bush, small country settlements and the wide open spaces of the rice paddys.

The team provide all the hydration and nutrition one needs so all that you need bring along is a robust camera, joggers and a sense of adventure.

What I liked best about Infinity tours is that they don't stop at shops and other tourist traps encouraging you to part with your money. Instead they are all about biking, relaxing and soaking up the great scenery and culture.

All in all a throughly enjoyable outing. Well done Infinity.

5  Thank Terry H
See more reviews
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Thankyou Sam and your staff.

I completed the 55km Jatiluwah to the Sea (Canggu) tour with Sam in January. Fantastic scenery and a traditional Bali that you just don't get the chance to experience when stuck in the drunken haze of Kuta and Legian. We did not see one foriegner throughout the entire day on the bikes!

The wet season provided some challenges with a bit of mud through the rice paddies, albeit plenty of fun though. A couple of short sharp climbs to test the legs and plenty of downhill travel through small villages.

Technically the bikes, support and advice was great. Sam taught us plenty about how to set your bike up for different conditions.

Well Done Sam and I wish you all the best the success for Infinity Mountain Biking in Bali. The Bintang tasted even better after a day like that!!

5  Thank Paul K