I have stayed at Wayan's Guest House 3 times this year...hopefully there will be a fourth. I have been coming to Bali for the past 13 years-at least 4 trips a years. I have stayed at small business oriented hotels...never considered a guest house...after the rates at the hotel I normally stay at went up yet again and the Kuta traffic increased I decided to stay at Wayan's at the recommendation of a trusted friend. Took probably 1 hour to adjust from the hotel fanfare to this beautiful serene home setting. I have stayed in 2 different rooms-both were extremely comfortable to work and stay in. The location is wonderful...for a business person like myself the ability to take walks in ricefields and on the beach is incredibly important and I have fallen seriously back in love with Bali again. Wayan's family is wonderful...to be part of the daily making of offerings, watching the beautiful young daughter take her first steps...the quiet and sound of the ocean...I have no plans to stay anywhere else in Bali....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A cozy and natural Balinese house compound, nice garden, and just less than 5 minutes to the beach, but away from the shops, and those touristic stuff. Ideal for those who would like to experience the stay with Balinese Family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Wayan's Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wayan`s Guest House Hotel Canggu
- Wayan's Guest House Bali/Canggu