“Very good”
Review of Canggu Day Spa

Canggu Day Spa
Ranked #21 of 34 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Owner description: Our friendly, welcoming Spa in Canggu provides massages, facial, scrub, hair-wash (creme-bath) in the comfort of our 4 bed spa or at your Villa/hotel (small extra charge). Our spa is clean and modest and the prices very reasonable. You can pop-in any day or call us to make booking.
Canggu, Indonesia
“Very good”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

I tried their revive massage which is stronger than a normal balinese one - I can say it's both relaxing and deep. It wasn't as painful as Thai massage can be sometimes but the therapist worked really well with my muscles, so I felt rested and more than satisfied afterwards. I recommend their spa.

Visited January 2014
shirley b, General Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
Thank you Anna for your visit. welcome anytime and we aim to please again! Shirley

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Enjoyed the massage, pedicure/manicure & ear candles!”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

People in the place we stayed told me about Canggu Day Spa and it was easy to find. The staff gave me a warm welcome and after seeing the prices I decided to take a massage, pedicure/manicure and the ear candles which I never experienced before. The massage was strong which I liked and with the pedicure & manicure the lady was really precisely with cleaning and the nail polish (many colours to choose from). I choose to do the ear candles after I figured out there is no candle wax dropping in your ear but it is a matter of air circulation what makes stuff come out, impressive. It was all really worth it!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank LindaGert
shirley b, Owner at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this review, January 25, 2014
Hello Linda, thank you for visiting our Spa and choosing a good selection of services... next time enjoy a CremeBath! 50 minutes of having your head rubbed is heavenly.... Welcome anytime and thanks for your patronage. Best wishes, Shirley and Iluh, Putu and Komang.
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great Massage ... You won't be disappointed ”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Can not complain! Yes , it does not have all the glam - but you can not fault the massage! $8 an hour!! Massage tables very comfortable and clean! Therapists are amazing ! Would rather go there 5 times a week then Gold dust or Therapy for 2 sessions

shirley b, Manager at Canggu Day Spa, responded to this review, November 9, 2013
thanks for your review and welcome anytime!
San Francisco, California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Nice!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The Canggu Day Spa was minutes away from our villa, and massages are a must in Bali. I came here two days in a row, one for reflexology and the next day for an hour massage. The quality of the reflexology and massage are quite good and the staff is friendly and quiet. The value of these massages including the price is great, with a 20% off on Idul Fitri. My only complaint is that there were some flies buzzing around, a small nuisance while trying to relax. Make sure to get indoor spa treatment/massages when you visit. The massage tables also creaked a little so you could hear your neighbors getting their massages.

Visited August 2013
Phuket, Thailand
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Give their Body Scrub a try!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I spent a lovely afternoon heasoka I chose one of their packages. They were happy to change one thing for another, and boy was I glad that I spotted the body scrub! After a good, firm massage (not painful though, just right) the scrub was a great way to relax a little and get my skin ready for the Bali sunshine. Natural products that smell and feel lovely, with a milky wash afterwards to keep you soothed. I also had a very nice facial and then a pedicure. Extremely good value for money considering I was there for a whole afternoon of pampering. The setting is nothing special but the treatments were very good.

Visited July 2012