“Never again!!Massage and Manicure”
Review of Canggu Day Spa

Canggu Day Spa
Ranked #22 of 45 Spas & Wellness in Canggu
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Our friendly, welcoming Spa in Canggu provides massages, facial, scrub, hair-wash (creme-bath) in the comfort of our 4 bed spa or at your Villa/hotel (small extra charge). Our spa is clean and modest and the prices very reasonable. You can pop-in any day or call us to make booking. Revive massage (harder) Balinese Relaxation massage (softer) 9am to 7pm 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 140,000 rupiah 7pm to 9pm 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah 90 minutes – 170,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah NAILS – MANICURE/PEDICURE We use quality nail polish, a base coat and a quick-drying top coat. Absolute hygiene. All instruments are disinfected every time. If your nail polish chips within the week – come back to the Spa for a re-paint – no charge. Deluxe Pedicure Deluxe Manicure 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah Soak, shaping of nails, cuticle work, scrub, massage, buff or polish HAIR TREATMENT/SCALP MASSAGE Warm water hair wash, conditioner rubbed through your hair, steam, massage of your scalp, neck, shoulders and arms, hair rinse and toner applied. Your hair will shine for many days! Intensive Care Creme Bath 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah Protein serum added for hair nutrition Standard Creme Bath 60 minutes – 100,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah FACIALS All natural and hydrating quality products used. Pamper yourself. Absolute hygiene. Luxury Facial 60 minutes – 120,000 rupiah *In Villa prices between 160-200,000 rupiah
Reviewed June 21, 2012

I came here after going to Casa and finding it was was booked out.The massage was spent with the lady giving it in/off her mobile, it was just not a good experience at all , it didnt seem that clean either, especially after the great massage and pedicure at the Canggu Club. The manicure was something that looked like a kid had done.....and the nail polish was smudged and coming off before I had even left. i then had to go looking for someone to pay... Im sorry to say but I would not recommend this place. The staff are friendly enough and location easy to find.

Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

in 9 reviews
"masseuse"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2012

friendly staff, very good massage. location was really close where i rented my
villa so was great. they can all so come to your villa what my wife did.
she had lovely facial highly recommended.

Management response:Responded June 24, 2012

thanks for your review - look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I got picked up from my villa by the day spa. I walked into the salon, the two ladies just looked at me, so I sat down. Eventually one came up to me and asked if I had a reservation. I was taken into the back room ( dingy with flies) and given a facial. It was a nice facial - maybe a little rough.

I then had a hair treatment- this has to be my worst experince ever- it was so rough like my mum brushing my hair before school- HORRIBLE.

After my treatment one of the ladies explained that they couldnt take me back to my villa and I was to call a taksi. I said no - please call the villa, which I didnt have the number for but they could call directory assistance ( which is always used in Bali). The two ladies started to yell furiously at each other while I sat on the couch and started to freak out.

My advice to fellow travellers is - if you have a nice villa its better if the therapist comes to you. I went to this day spa because of the reviews on this website, which has made me think twice about these reviews!

Reviewed January 8, 2012

We are staying in a Canggu Villa and decided we needed some pampering. We call Canggu Day Spa, the receptionist had very good english. We explained what treatments we wanted and at first thought they were coming to pick us up to take us back to the day spa. Instead within 30 minutes three massage therapists arrived at our villa on scooter. Even better. We had a nice area by the pool so the therapists converted our sun lounges in to massage tables. We also set up a space inside for manicures and pedicures.
The girls were all well trained and gave a very good consistent and firm massage. We also enjoyed the mani and pedi. We liked everything so much that we had them around a second time. They are well priced at around 180,000 Rp for a 90 minute massage and around 120,000 for a mani/pedi.

1  Thank Andrew K