Villa Mimpi Manis Bali
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$289
$227
Agoda.com
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$56
$41
Aradhana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$158
$29
  • Pool
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$59
$47
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$96
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$75
$56
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$46
$39
Theanna Eco Villa and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$156
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had fantastic stay in villa mimpi manis was with our family from bali and australian family what come over. We were in total off 16 people incl 2 baby. And babycott was provided. Driver komang and jhonny were very pleasant and prices were super good will be back soon

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dee E
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in total with 14 people in villa mimpi manis we book all 6 bedrooms and one studio room. Iluh was lovely in the morning breakfast was fine, we enjoyed total privacy and the swimminpool was a plus, would definitely recommend this place to other families.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank Oeij
Reviewed May 1, 2014

This April I booked the Villa Lotus with a private pool as honeymoon package as romantic getaway for my wife. I was surprised how large the room was. They make up the bed everyday with beautiful and good smelling flowers which my wife really loved.

The villa was nice and clean and the pool had a great view on a nearby rice paddy. The breakfast was alright, simple but good. The only thing I would add is some more fruit with the breakfast, other than that the Staff is very friendly. Putri, the owner, gave us some great info on the places that we should visit. Everything she helped us with was well arranged, we wanted motorbikes and within an half an hour we had our bikes.

Overall, good service and a great place to stay, would certainly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Louisa L
Reviewed April 26, 2014

I had a relaxing time In Villa Mimpi Manis.
The room where I stayed was very well decorated and I had a verandah where I could sit and have a nice vieuw of the tropical garden.
The friendly staff always with a smile and were always there to help me.
What I liked that every day they prayed at the two temples for our safety in the time we are in Bali,
Putri the manager helped us by giving a good driver to make our trips to Ubud and Karangassem the best trips i ever had.
On the way I ate a special Indonesion fruit called Durian.
After the trip i had a nice massage in my room.
The rooms in Mimpi are always clean.
In the evening I got some tips of nice restaurants in the Seminyak area from Putri to go to Sarong
the best place to be.
Hope to come back soon and I will recommend this villa to my friends.
JannyK

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank janny K
Reviewed April 9, 2014

I visited Bali and stayed some days in Mimpi Manis. As i wanted a place near rice fields and also near a beach. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The manager Putri arranged a driver called Johnie and i made some nice trips to Ubud and Ahmed. Tanah lot is just 9 km from Mimpi one of the most important temples of Bali. After a tiring trip I could have a massage in my room and swim in the pool in Mimpi Manis. My days in Bali ended for me with loving memories!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo