“Fantastic holiday in Bali”

Villa Mimpi Manis Bali
Ranked #47 of 309 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Villa Mimpi Manis Bali is fantastic. We had a great time en enjoyed the 2 weeks of holiday that we had in Bali. This thanks to the fabulous villa, garden and private swimming pool, the great service and beautiful location of the villa with stunning views over the rice fields. It is located near Canggu beach where the waves are great to surf and at night we went to romantic restaurants in Seminyak where the food was excellent. Also the clubs are nice and especially Ku De Ta is recommended!
We would like to thank the very friendly people and hope to you soon again!
Kind regards, Joost & Maud

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maud R

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Me and my friends stayed here from 20th till 29th of February 2012. The first thing we noticed is the very clean rooms. The location of the place is also very good. It's close to beaches and the centre. Last but not least the staff is very friendly and helpfull. Therefore I can really recommend this place! You won't regret it.

Maarten

1  Thank Maarten B
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Had a very nice holiday with my family.
Great atmosphere, clean, friendly staff and new villa park.
Save and nice place for little kids as well.

Om Swastiastu !

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2012

I had a very pleasant stay of 4 days at Mimpi Manis. Good and kind staff. Beautiful view on the paddy fields. I recommend this place!

Reviewed February 28, 2012

I dont understatement the bad review below!

I have stayd at the villa for three times and dont want to stay anywhere else!! Julia and Martin are very nice people who are doing everything for you so you have the best stay on Bali

The villa's are great and the location is perfect

I allready booked my fourth trip to Villa Mimpi Manis Bali

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yannick T
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I travelled with a friend to this magnificent place close to Seminyak. When we arrived we were exhausted, since we travelled for more than a month before that. And let me tell you, Mimpi Manis is THE place to relax and calm down after an awesome traveling experience! It really has a lot of peace and quietness and we even had our own massage room.

The service was great and the people where very friendly. The owner Martin was very hospitable and showed us the best places in Seminyak.
The Patato Head is definitely worth a visit. Especially when you have a nice villa like Mimpi Manis to come back home to :)

This was my first visit to Mimpi Manis, but definitely not my last!

I'll BE BACK!

Reviewed February 27, 2012

I and my wife definitely will suggest anyone to stay at this place. We were surprised by the hospitality of the staff, upon arrival were picked up by the Airport and it was defintiely a huge relieve, after flying 22 hours with children we were exhausted. I and my wife were welcomed and right away given the royal treatment. My family really enjoyed our stay at the villa, the rooms and the swimming pool were definitely maintained well, they were clean and safe for children. The most part that we love is how relaxing and peaceful it was to stay in this area of Bali, we thought that Bali was nothing but peaceful because of the tourism industry. We felt save and secure, the children enjoyed their time at villa mimpi manis, the staff were very prompt at our request and nothing was stolen. Finally we get the vacation that we had dreamed of for a long time. Thank you to Julia & Marten, we definitely will come back again soon.

• Stayed: December 2011