“Best Italian food in Canggu erea”
Review of Sticky Fingers - CLOSED

Sticky Fingers
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I didn't eat much Western food, but good Italian food can be a nice change. And Sticky Fingers is: great pizza's that could compete in any international city. Even in Italy! And the same for the Spagetti Vongole.

There are newer reviews for Sticky Fingers

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice place to sit and the staff are friendly but sorry, I have to give the pizza a big thumbs down. Whatever they used on my pizza did not taste remotely like real cheese and the tomato sauce was extremely sweet- very strange. It may be that the pasta is better but I could not recommend the pizza.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

Unfortunately I have to downgrade from former excellent to average. The last time I ordered pizza, I took Vegetariana. At the first glimpse I told them I was mistaken, because I only saw a heap of mushrooms and thought it was Pizza funghi. But then I saw the vegetables: carrots and beans?
The bottom still crispy though, if you like it like that.
The white bread, which comes with the pasta always seems to be old, the toppings on the pasta seem to be shrinking.
The potatoes on side were also better once. We had to look for the salmon in the panino salmone.
Service still friendly and capable. Coffee still under my top 5.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I think there were more pizza joints in Canggu than there are in my suburb and surrounding suburbs! So Sticky Fingers provides a nice change from the other offerings down the front of Echo Beach.

Very crisp, thin bases with an average amount of toppings - nothing special though. Service was okay, but not as attentive as the other eateries along the beachfront (which can be good and not so good depending on what you want and your mood I guess!).

Side tip: if you want the free wifi, don't sit at the furtherest table away!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

The garlic chilli pasta was the best food I ate in Bali, if fussy like myself you will eat dinner here every night, loved it..
Ask for pizzas well done, also good..

stickyfingersbali, Manager at Sticky Fingers, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank for coming to Sticky Fingers and great to know you have a positive impression in our foods.

We wish you would come again.

Kind regards,