“So well looked after”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Canggu
Bliss Sanctuary for Women
Ranked #2 of 285 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have just returned from a blissed out week in Bali. Having recently lost my partner I was feeling very insecure about traveling on my own. The staff at Bliss Sanctuary for women looked after me so well after a few days it started to feel like home. Louise the hostess is an absolute delight!!
She was always helpful and smiling. She could not do enough to make my stay pleasant and memorable. I would recommend to any woman who is looking for some time out for herself to check out Bliss Sanctuary.

6  Thank Irene L
There are newer reviews for Bliss Sanctuary for Women

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I stayed for a week in April earlier this year. My stay was part of a media stay for Complete Wedding Sydney magazine.

The villa is set in beautiful Canggu, which is set back from the tourist hubs of Seminyak and Kuta. It feels more like the real Bali, though with a significant ex-pat presence. Though not a surfer, I also observed that the beach (a short walk from the Villa) was a bit of a surfers paradise.

Highlights of my 4 day stay included the daily beauty treatments and massages by the Villa pool, and the beautiful team who are there to cater to your every whim. With the Villa only accommodating up to 3-5 women you can be assured of the very best personal attention and care.

Bliss Sanctuary is truly about finding your own bliss. There is no rigid structure or itinerary that must be followed. You decide what your bliss is and they make it happen.

Highly recommended for single female travelers and 'girlie' getaways (e.g. hens retreats!).

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BriRag
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We get so caught up in the stresses of our lives and the pressures of our commitments that we sometimes forget what is important - looking after our own health and wellness. Bliss was an opportunity to stop, take a breath, re-connect with myself and think about where I was heading for the future. I have always found it hard to laze around and do 'nothing', so after talking with host Zoe about what 'Bliss' really meant for me I was out exploring with my camera in hand. This is the key for an amazing experience at Bliss - you need to be honest with yourself and define what it is that makes you happy, relaxed and centered. I did have a few lazy hours with an amazing book by the pool however Zoe made it possible at every opportunity for me to venture out and capture some amazing moments on film.

The sanctuary itself is beautiful with enough space to feel like you are in your own personal paradise yet not so big that you feel uncomfortable or alone. The food is healthy, nourishing and cooked to your liking (you really must try everything at least once).

It is always the people you meet whilst traveling that leave the greatest impression on your heart - Zoe is an amazing inspiration of what can be achieved when you have a true passion, the Balinese people are full of pure happiness and welcome you with their infectious smiles and the women who you will cross paths with at the Bliss Sanctuary will amaze you with their own personal journey....thank you for the amazing memories, I will treasure them forever x

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lokilokilu
Reviewed October 21, 2012

where do i start from the moment i arrived you are greeted so warmly all the cares of the outside world are left at the door so all you have to do is find your inner bliss and i can honestly say that is what i did for 7 wonderful days so thank louise to the gorgeous staff and the other wonderful guests who where there at the same time as me thank you from the bottom of my heart.I can only hope other ladies will treat themselves to a life changing experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 20, 2012

7 days at Bliss ..from broken on the path to healing. Everything in the package was provided, but I didn't expect to find the guests to be so beautiful, open and accepting. Thank you Louise for being you, and a part of our special group..how much fun did we have? Amenities, staff (or should I say my new Bali family), even the weather smiled on us, made my holiday what I needed..time out, security (first holiday alone),adventure, of course shopping, warmth, laughter and love. Returned home with clarity and hope, wonderful memories of a special time in my life.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I had thought about traveling on my own or as part of a tour but when I heard about Bliss I knew this would be the perfect way to travel safely on my own and meet other like-minded women. I spent over a week at Bliss and I came back home so rested and relaxed I didn't know myself! Having never been to Bali before I wanted to chill out but see the sites as well so we had a great mix of going out, shopping, daily massages and sitting by the pool doing nothing! Louse our hostess was very attentive and she did everything to make sure we were well looked after. The food was amazing and all the staff were lovely. I would love to go back!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My holiday at Bliss Sanctuary was one of the best I have ever had. I needed such a break after a stressful few months in my business. The villa is just divine, the staff are wonderful, the food excellent, the compulsory 1 1/2 hour treatments each day fantastic, the weather was awesome!

A girlfriend and I did the Eat Pray Love package and had a fantastic time on the bike ride down the mountain from Ubud - which was very easy may I say. Meeting the Ubud healers and the fortune teller was lots of fun as well.

Thankyou Louise, Zoe and the rest of the staff at Bliss for looking after us so well xx

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Canggu
The Kunja Villas & Spa
Double-Six Luxury Hotel Seminyak
The Oberoi Bali
The Oberoi Bali
#11 of 147 in Seminyak

Been to Bliss Sanctuary for Women? Share your experiences!