“Absolute Luxury - This villa has it all!”
Villa 8 Bedrooms 9 Bathrooms Sleeps 24 Pets allowed Save
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

4.5 of 5 bubbles Very good - based on 23 reviews

Ingramb
Reviewed October 9, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
Absolute Luxury - This villa has it all!
person found this review helpful

My fiancé and I searched for a long time to find the perfect villa to host our wedding and to spend our holiday with our family and we found exactly that in Villa Les Rizieres. I contacted the owner Pierre, who was more than helpful and very honest in his description of the villa and in helping put us in touch with the right people to help with our wedding arrangements, thank you Pierre :)

The villa is stunning. It takes your breath away. The rooms are all very well laid out and decorated with the best of taste. The main living area is huge! It boasts 3 large sofas that should sit 18 people, a huge dining table that is made from one piece of wood, a bar area and a very new pool table - music can be played throughout with a great surround system. The swimming pools are the perfect length for laps and great for cooling off after some sun worshiping. We also used the tennis court on several occasions which is located at the far end of the estate.

Our wedding was set up at the poolside at the villa and was just amazing. The villa owner, manager and staff all contributed to making it the best day of our lives!

The new Teak Joglo on the grounds is outstanding. It has a cozy, romantic feel with every amenity the main villa has (apart from a pool table). The infinity pool looking over the rice terrace is amazing as is the bale to just lie back and chill out.

I would recommend this villa to anyone, especially large families or groups of friends. The driver 'Putu' is wonderful and he will take you to all the most interesting and desirable sights around the island. Even popping along to the supermarket is not too much hassle for him.

The villa staff are some of the most friendly group of people I have met. They serve you all day with a smile and 'your welcome' in the soft accents was the phrase of the day!!

I recommend a visit to Tanah Lot Temple - we were blessed there the night before our wedding.

5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: The style and amenities the villa had to offer. Also the peace and quiet!
Liked least: Bali roads are a little chaotic when you are getting from A to B
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NUFCadl
Adelaide
Reviewed June 3, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
Outstanding in many ways
person found this review helpful

My wife and I chose Villa Les Rizieres for our wedding venue after searching literally hundreds of Bali villas. There were a number of reasons for this including value for money, location, size, suitable reception area etc, but the main reason was how comfortable and confident we felt with the villa owner after a few conversations. The fact that nothing was too much trouble and the obvious pride he has in his property made the decision easy for us.

The location is wonderfully quiet and secluded. There is no sign so unless you know where you are going its extremely easy to miss it and that is a good thing because unlike many of the villas in areas like Canggu, Villa Les Rizieres doesn't detract from the quiet little village it's situated in. That was very important for us because unfortunately the sheer number of villas in country areas of Bali mean some places are getting ruined somewhat and losing their character - not to mention impacting the livelihood of local residences.

The staff are simply wonderful. Extremely helpful, very polite and happy. They went above and beyond the call of duty on our wedding day and their efforts during our whole stay were very appreciated and made the stay all the more enjoyable. The villa's driver was also first class and was over the moon when we told him we had eaten at the local warungs several times - he is an extremely proud Balinese man and I doubt many of the villa guests he comes across eat at local roadside eateries. He took us to another spot we hadn't seen and we had the best sate's, again on the side of the road. This sort of thing is part of the real Bali experience that gets lost when tourism starts taking over areas.

The villa itself is large and beautifully decorated and furnished. There is no expense spared so the place oozes quality. The owner is rightfully extremely proud of his villa and that meant we were a little concerned that something might get damaged and this was the only downside. Having a wedding invariably means one or two people will get too drunk and that's when things can get broken. As I say, our concern about that was the only negative and really, if that was the only problem then there isn't much wrong with the place.

The chefs do a great job if you choose to eat at the villa. You need to pay a small amount per meal but they will cook pretty much whatever you like ... And cook it well.

All in all I would recommend Villa Les Rizieres. If you want the best of everything then you'd have to look way beyond this wonderful villa to get it.

5 of 5 bubbles How easy was it to book the property? 4 of 5 bubbles How helpful were the directions to the property?
Liked best: The location
Liked least: Didn't stay long enough
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Paris
KievConci...
Kiev
Reviewed December 28, 2011 for a stay in September 2011
oasis in Indonesia

It was my first and most memorable family trip ever!
Since I'm a fun of tennis, I have enjoyed all the facilities and the high quality of tennis courts which are equipped with great covering!
All my kids were amazed with swimming pool and resting areas!
The staff was extremely polite and helpful!

Liked best: tennis courts
Liked least: hot sun))
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Families with young children
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$1,700
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.