Tripadvisor
Canggu
Post
Inbox
Search
All reviews echo beach standard room will definitely be back for more yoga retreat small hotel included breakfast is restaurant staff perfect location breakfast was amazing booked this hotel nice pool short walk to the beach enjoyed our stay balinese massage a great stay bali trip pool area is
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

We loved staying here! The property was so beautiful and well taken care of, nice pool and big rooms. Location was walking distance to multiple beaches and tons of restaurants. The staff was amazing and friendly. The food at the hotel restaurant was delicious. We had relaxing messages right on site.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2019

The pool was beautiful, the trees around were lovely. Could have used another couple shade umbrellas as everyone was jockeying for the shady loungers.

My room had wonderful high ceilings! The bathroom had kind of an odd feature that it was open to the outside up at the top of the wall so it was quite loud. It was a little dated, I was on the ground floor and the patio opened right out into the pool which was so convenient! But it never got any sun so clothes never dried out there. The linens were a little gritty. I found I had a quite a few little ant bites after the first couple nights.

The yoga class that was advertised was quite expensive and as much as she had wonderful intentions she had almost no English and terrible yoga form. I worried for some of the people in class getting hurt from the overly challenging postures and lack of modifications.

Breakfast was GREAT lots of options and so nice to have an a la cart breakfast included.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 1, 2019

Had the pleasure of staying here for 7 nights. Catered for everything I needed for a break away without the high expense.
Staff I found very accomodating and helpful.
The room catered for what I needed, not upmarket, but clean and tidy. Although the room had air-con, a ceiling fan would of been useful as well to circulate the cool air.
Had all the facilities on site with spa, pool, yoga room and a cafe which gave us some very nice meals.
As a first timer to Bali away from the usual crowds, this I found ideal and was able to book taxi's at reception with minimal fuss. Worth checking into.

Room tip: You could hear the loud music pumping from the beach on the Saturday night til 1-2am, but otherwise quiet.
Reviewed December 1, 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed at ecosfera hotel in Canggu twice now and I have to commend this small hotel for making my stay so comfortable! The reception staff, Meitha,Ira and Ester were amazing. Always looking after the smallest requests and making life easier.
Special mention has to be made of Meitha who went out of her way to get some things done for me. What an amazing staff member! Honestly if it wasn’t for her my stay would not have been as enjoyable! Thank you Meitha for your loving and caring soul!

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 28, 2019

The establishment was pleasant, pool area made it. The location was sooo good. The beds are absolutely terrible, I couldn't sleep at all as they we're rock hard and you could feel the springs. The toilets didn't flush very well either.

The reception staff we're the biggest let down which then ruined the whole vibe for me. I wouldn't spend my money on anything out of principle.

Luckily the restaurant staff made up for the receptionists lake of hospitality. They we're lovely polite and welcoming.

Trip type: Traveled with family