Pantai Indah Villas Bali
Hotel Tugu Bali(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$288
$280
Agoda.com
The Kirana Hotel Resto and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$58
Legong Keraton Beach Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$56
$40
Aradhana Villas(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$158
Ngeluwungan Boutique Villa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$75
$56
Theanna Eco Villa and Spa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$156
Orbitz.com
Villa Berawa(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$109
$27
$23
  • Pool
FRii Bali Echo Beach, Hotel(Canggu)(Great Value!)
$46
$40
Agoda.com
All reviewsbeach housepool toysecho beachapple tvkids roombaby monitornight securityfruit smoothiesvilla teamhigh chairsmall toucheswonderful teamtop flooroutdoor livingwatch the sunsethome away from homestunning villa
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I did a trip to Bali during 3 weeks with my husband, kids and friends (6 adults and 5 childs in the total) and we stayed the last 10 days in Pantai Indah Villas. It was excelent. We loved to stay there - the place is amazing, the staff is a kindness (Ketut is the best cook I ever met) and besides the weather was not so sunny we had a lot of time doing nothing in the pool and in the house. All the staff was really nice and it is a central place - the boys were surfing all the time in the waves in front and we could go for a walk in the beach with the kids to the bars which are nearby too. For sure I want to go there again with my friends and family.

Thank you for all your kindness and your staff too.

Were an unforgettable vacations and we hope to come back soon

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Raquel1977
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Pantai Indah. Your home is just so beautiful, clean, stylish, but relaxed at the same time. I must say that the staff you have, Ketut, Komang and Made really "made" our stay. They were so friendly, and helpful but discreet at the same time. They are such an asset to your villa. Nothing was ever a problem, our only regret was we didn't get the girls to cook more often for us. But we will next time! We have recommended the villas to a few friends too.
Another asset of your villa is its location to the surf. My husband had a 2 hour surf each morning before breakfast right out the front on uncrowded waves. The surf wasn't huge but was good fun and so convenient which for me was a bonus as he wasn't gone all day searching for waves!
Also I thought the ease of booking with you and the helpful emails in the lead up to us booking was awesome.
Don't think about it just book it! We'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Kylie G
Reviewed July 25, 2012

Just loved our time at Pantai Indah. From the moment Made picked us up from the airport to when he dropped us at Ubud 6 days later, we felt so well looked after and relaxed. The villa is simple, comfortable and well maintained. The pool unfortunately was a bit too cool for swimming but I am sure at other times of the year it would be refreshing.

Ketut and Komang looked after us beautifully. Ketut made reservations and various calls on our behalf which was very handy. I very much enjoyed her company. All the staff were excellent.

Mike and Natalie have a folder with their recommendations which I took advantage of, Loved Desa Seni and also had a few massages that Ketut organised in the villa.

I was a little worried about mosquitos as I stayed at Sesah beach last year and there were many especially in the outdoor bathrooms but I had no problem at all. Loved the outdoor bath overlooking the little garden.

Found the location to be perfect. We were away from the crowds but it was an easy walk to Echo beach for dinner and to Sesah and beyond for solitary walks along the beach. The location was great for my husband and two sons for surfing which they did often, There is a little cafe next door which the kids loved to go to on their own for milkshakes and toasted sandwiches,It was a great place for me to watch them surf as well. We got to know some of the local taxi drivers but at other times Made drove us. Too easy! Made is also a great source of local knowledge especially when it comes to the surf.

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Pantai Indah and hope to return to this beautiful villa, Thanks Mike and Natalie for sharing this beautiful place.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank saltydog42
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We (Husband, Wife & 19-yr old daughter) had the opportunity to stay at one of the Pantai Indah Villas for one week the end of May 2012. We flew from New York to Bali and needless to say, we were extremely tired upon arrival. We had arranged with the owners, Mike & Natalie to purchase Express Visa Service ($25/pp in addition to the cost of the Visa) and I must say, it was well worth the money -- highly recommend. We were met as soon as we got off the plane by a young man who had a sign with our name. He escourted us through the airport and had all our documents stamped and we were on our way in ~15 mins. Our driver from the villa, Made, was there waiting and we were on our way. Made is very personable and an extremely safe driver (he will also give surf lessons, but we were not that adventurous)-- I would not recommend driving as there is so much traffic and it comes at you from all directions. We arrived at the villa in ~1 hr (Made had also stopped so we could exchange $$ to Rupiah). We were greeted at the villa by his wife, Ketut and also Komang who presented us with cold towels and fresh fruit smoothies -- what a treat. They showed us around the beautiful villa which was spotless! Ketut/Komang made us breakfast each morning which consisted of fresh fruit, fruit smoothies, toast, butter, jam, coffee & tea. After a few days we also had them shop for bacon and fixings for pancakes and everthing was delicious. We had them prepare dinner for us one night of wontons, chicken satay and fish wrapped in banana leaves -- they are amazing in the kitchen and there was so much food (they shopped for us and it cost very little and we had leftovers the next day also). Other nights we also walked to Echo beach which is ~10 mins. Would suggest a flashlight to take as when you walk back the beach is pitch black, but there was never any issue with security, just needed a light for our footing on the beach. Our favorite restaurant @ Echo was Sticky Fingers and we enjoyed sitting outside. Although Echo Beach is not for swimming, we enjoyed going out early in the am and watching the surfers. You can always have Made take you to a swimming beach, but you also have the pool at the villa. Made was always available to take us sightseeing and we were out for ~10 hrs one day and it was only ~$45 for his services (what a bargain). We also took advantage of in-house massage services which were extremely cheap and two women came right to the villa -- my daughter and I each had 2 hrs of services w/massage, body scrub, flower batch, etc and it was ~$32 ea -- right in your own bedroom! But back to villa -- we had 2 a/c bedrooms with attached outdoor baths. It was wonderful going to bed and still able to hear the frogs and crickets and wake up to hearing the rooster crowing and the birds singing. Each morning we took a long walk either on the beach (which is steps from the villa) or down the road among the cows and farm workers in the rice fields -- everyone is so friendly and we were amazed at how well many of the Balinese spoke English. The villa has many restaurant menu's for takeout also and we had pizza delivered from Sticky Fingers -- very good. The villa also has a gardner and security guard at night which are like ghosts(you never see them), but they are there because the jobs get done (husband woke up 1st night ~2am & opened the door to the villa which must has tripped the alarm as the security guard popped his head in within 1-2 mins to make sure he was ok -- which made us feel very comforted). Another treat that we had during our stay was to actually get to meet Mike, the owner. He came over from the attached 2nd villa to introduce himself and give us some pointers which we thought was very nice. Lastly, the workers at the villa make you feel like you are part of their family by the time you leave -- we got to meet Made & Ketut's oldest daughter and we also got to meet Komang's baby -- her husband brought her to the villa on his scooter! I apologize for the rambling, but wanted to make sure I capture everything. To end, we had a very relaxing and enjoyable time in Canggu @ Paintain Indah Villas and I am sure if you select this villa, you will too!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
6  Thank Stargazers1001
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

Hi Christine,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your trip to Bali and your stay in our villa! It was a pleasure to meet you guys as well. We have passed on your wonderful comments to our staff since they love to hear from our guests.

Thanks again for staying with us and we hope you come back again!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have just come back from one of the most satisfying, relaxing and enjoyable trips to Bali ever. My partner loves Bali and insists on going at least once or twice a year; I personally have been put off by the ever increasing crowds, the ever increasing rubbish and the ordinary hotels at ever increasing prices. I have stayed in the most expensive Hotels in Bali and the average run of the mill ones; from private plunge pool villas to standard hotel rooms from Benoa/Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Legian to Seminyak and then I found Pantai Indah! This place is by far one of the best kept secrets in Bali. The place has been designed and inspired by people with taste that makes you feel totally comfortable and pampered yet relaxed all at the same time. Transportation was arranged and "Made" transferred us effortlessly with great conversation and information; not too intrusive but personal at the same time. We were warmly welcomed and looked after by Ketut and Komang who made us breakfast each morning, cleaned up around us and popped back in the afternoon to see if we needed anything. We arranged for Ketut and Komang to cook for us one night and the food was excellent; wonderfully fresh Indonesian favourites; they shopped at the local stores, provided receipts and a small amount was placed on the bill for service charge for the girls to cook and clean up afterwards; an offer too good for anyone to miss. The location is wonderful in Canggu, 1 minute walk to the beach (surfers paradise) which was mostly clean and empty but for surfers having a ball! A ten minute stroll along the beach takes you to Echo Beach where a small number of great, relaxed bars/restaurants await you where you can relax basically on the beach with great quality food at very reasonable prices. The Villa is furnished beautifully, the beds comfortable, the air cons cold (when you need it at night) the bathrooms huge, the water pressure from the rainforest showers great, the pool wonderful, the service outstanding; don't consider anywhere else in Bali and we will be back again for sure. Thanks to the wonderful team!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple