All reviewspersonal butlerbutler servicesunset cocktailsprivate poolour honeymoonthe general manageroutdoor living roomseminyak areamassage at the spahuge bedroomour night staymini bartotal privacysome great restaurantsmodern designsized poolenjoy bali
Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

I was looking for a peaceful hideaway and it's exactly what I found. You are 5 minutes walk from the beach, bars and restaurants but still quiet, reserved and exclusive. Wasn't the island so beautiful, you wouldn't even need to leave your villa! The private butler system is just brilliant. Thank you Putu for a wonderful stay, I really recommend him. Everyone is extremely kind. The spa treatments and staff are bliss. Good breakfasts and afternoon tea and sunset cocktails with nibbles. You have fresh fruit and endless water included in the cost. Really appreciated the isolation and complete invisibility.
One negative note goes to food, usually too cooked for my tastes. I don't think the restaurant is aligned with the rest of the experience. And wifi in the villa, very unstable. Overall I totally recommend and would have never left!!

Stayed: October 2015, traveled solo
AmetisVillaBali, General Manager at Ametis Villa, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2015

Dear Ibu Donatella R,

First of all, thank you very much for sharing us your precious review and recommend Ametis to other reviewers.

I am happy to read that you could enjoyed peaceful hideaway at Ametis, enjoyed villa life with privacy and private butler service enhance your stay to be more memorable. We sincerely apologize for the food didn't meet your expectation. I have raised this issue with our Executive Chef and his culinary team for our future improvement. We have upgraded our wifi to solve the connection issue, and hope connection meet your expectation upon your return.

Once again, thank you for having stayed with us. We all look forward to welcoming you again to Ametis in near future.

Warm regards,
Akiko

Reviewed October 12, 2015 via mobile

We spent a fantastic week at the Ametis Villas. Our villa (Topas) was sleekly designed and decorated. After only a few days, it felt like a "home away from home". We also really valued the privacy and attention to detail (afternoon tea, turndown service twice a day, complimentary minibar etc.).

Our butler (Pasek) was great - very kind and knowledgeable about the surrounding areas. He also arranged for evening drop-offs and pick-ups from Seminyak when we decided to eat out, which we highly appreciated.

I have seen a handful of reviews on this site that mention the mosquitoes. When we were there (October 2015), there were a few mosquitoes but we didn't have any issues as the staff ensured that repellent candles were lit every day in the late afternoon. Our bedroom also had a mosquito net by the door and well functioning AC (which also helps keep the pests at bay).

We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back next time we are in Bali. Highly recommended.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2015

Hi there, I'm Evin and have spent 14 nights in Ametis Villas.

My dream was to visit Bali, and experience everything about this beautiful island. I chose South of Bali in order to experience everything; Culture, food, beach,surfing, entertainment and Spiritual Practices, and so on. All in one and honestly I thought that my expectations were too high.

Accommodation: 5 star. Our villa (Jade) is just spectacular. Privite, beautiful, tons of space, incredible bathroom looking over the pool, extremely comfortable bed( can be a challenge for those who like to rise early!) and the outdoor living area.. Is like wow! I saw the photos before I arrived but you know.. you usually think and experience something totally different than you see online.. This place is an exception!

Location: 5m walk to the beach, beach bars, cafes and restaurants. Lively, peaceful and just beautiful! All in one! Food is delicious, fresh and available 24 hours in the villas.

Service: 5 star! Our Butler Nyoman Pasek is just incredible. I am a Yoga teacher and a traveller so I asked to experience the culture of this beautiful land. The sight seeings that were tailored to my request were just amazing... Anything you need, anytime is served right away. I felt like a queen the entire 14 days. Most importantly, I am leaving this beautiful island with absolute experience and knowledge of what Bali is really about. not to mention I learned how to surf!! :)

Spa: I live in the South East Asia ( Vietnam) and been to so many places ( Detox centers, Spiritual development , personal development, relaxation, Yoga, so on.) You must come here and experience what is 'healing', what is ' abundance'.

I could write pages and pages about how beautiful this place is.. All I can say to you is that whatever you imagine how this experience will be like, whatever question you may have in your mind like " Is it real or am I gonna be disappointed?" Your answers will be given in such a way that you will not forget!!

I am coming back very soon!!! If you have any other questions, pls contact me
Evin@bliflyonline.com

Thank you very much!

Have a great trip!

With love,
evin

With love, Evin!

Room Tip: All Villas are great!
  • Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed September 15, 2015

My wife & I travelled from Melbourne & stayed at the Ametis Villas for my wife's birthday.
We could not speak highly enough for the time we had there, all the staff were fantastic, expesicially our butler, Patu. The day of my wife's birthday, Patu organised flowers for me to give my wife at breakfast & also organised our villa to be decorated in petals for dinner time & roses for me to give to my wife.
The villa was excepectional. We ate in our villa for most meals & we could not say a bad word about anything that was served to us, breakfast, lunch & dinners were of the highest standard & defiantly not over priced.
Overall we couldn't have been happier that we stayed there, we stayed for five nights & that was to short of a stay" we didn't want to leave "

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 25mark46
Reviewed September 7, 2015

A special thanks must be given to our Butler Mr. Putu, from our first day pick up from airport, til the final transfer back to the airport terminal, Putu is always attentive and helpful.
My wife and I had a relaxing stay at this villa for 4 nights. With Putu, we could enjoy our fantastic dinner at Gado Gado next to the beach front. His recommended Batu Bolong Chicken Betutu is a must try dish if you would like to try their local taste of food, especially the sauce with limegrass, wowwww.
Our package included daily breakfast at their restaurant. They have different style of breakfast for you to choose. I picked Indonesian breakfast every morning with mie goreng, delicious, well done!
You can enjoy luxurious space for both the villa itself, its courtyard and your private pool. It is also a 5 minutes walk to the adjacent Echo Beach, convenient!

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled as a couple