All reviewspersonal butlerbutler servicesunset cocktailsprivate poolour honeymoonthe general manageroutdoor living roomseminyak areamassage at the spahuge bedroomour night staymini bartotal privacysome great restaurantsmodern designsized poolenjoy bali
Reviewed September 15, 2015

My wife & I travelled from Melbourne & stayed at the Ametis Villas for my wife's birthday.
We could not speak highly enough for the time we had there, all the staff were fantastic, expesicially our butler, Patu. The day of my wife's birthday, Patu organised flowers for me to give my wife at breakfast & also organised our villa to be decorated in petals for dinner time & roses for me to give to my wife.
The villa was excepectional. We ate in our villa for most meals & we could not say a bad word about anything that was served to us, breakfast, lunch & dinners were of the highest standard & defiantly not over priced.
Overall we couldn't have been happier that we stayed there, we stayed for five nights & that was to short of a stay" we didn't want to leave "

1  Thank 25mark46
Reviewed September 7, 2015

A special thanks must be given to our Butler Mr. Putu, from our first day pick up from airport, til the final transfer back to the airport terminal, Putu is always attentive and helpful.
My wife and I had a relaxing stay at this villa for 4 nights. With Putu, we could enjoy our fantastic dinner at Gado Gado next to the beach front. His recommended Batu Bolong Chicken Betutu is a must try dish if you would like to try their local taste of food, especially the sauce with limegrass, wowwww.
Our package included daily breakfast at their restaurant. They have different style of breakfast for you to choose. I picked Indonesian breakfast every morning with mie goreng, delicious, well done!
You can enjoy luxurious space for both the villa itself, its courtyard and your private pool. It is also a 5 minutes walk to the adjacent Echo Beach, convenient!

Reviewed September 7, 2015

This is the only way to do it in Bali - Villa's are definitely the best way to relax have your space and feel like you are at a 7 star resort.... Ametis ticked every box!!!!
From the moment we arrived our superstar butler Dika looked after our every little need and more!! Our Villa was HUGE and BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! For a little more we took the imperial style villa but I don't think there is a big difference between the two choices.... I checked out the other ones and they all were pretty much the same - gorgeous! It was super quiet even though most villas were occupied. Every afternoon we had tea and snacks served and before we headed out for dinner Dika would bring us cocktails and canapés... We had a driver 24/7 as well so we would go most evenings into Seminyak to the amazing restaurants there but come back to Canggu for our peace and quiet. The Spa was sensational - amazing treatments and the breakfast was lovely though I did love the local cafes for breakfast or lunch.

We spent a lot of time in the area.... such great little cafes and restaurants - Betelnut, Crate (amazing breakfast), Deus, Old mans (great at night!).... The beach was a 3 min walk away... Canggu is Seminyak 15 years ago.... Still mellow with some great food and boutiques without being over run by tourists. I don't think I will ever stay in Seminyak again - or a resort.... now that I have discovered Ametis and this beautiful little part of Bali.....

Room Tip: All villas are perfect!!! You can't go wrong!!
Reviewed September 2, 2015

We are new to this villa concept which seems to be the way in Bali. Ametis was the perfect introduction! We had not fully understood what the whole butler service was all about, but once we did we could quickly see this is the only way. From the moment we were picked up from the airport to the moment we were dropped off at our next hotel we experienced the most fantastic service. of course in Bali you expect wonderful service from such friendly people, but the butler approach takes it to a whole new level, as he predicts your every need and is there waiting for whatever you may or may not want!
The villa itself is huge with loads of space, a generous private pool and lots of sitting and lounging area. As you are in the Cangu are there are loads of restaurants around so we actually did not eat in very much (and in fact the villa restaurant was closed for refurbishment). the main beach is just down the road, and echo beach about 5 mins on a bike (all flat so no effort!).
The deal here is quite good with a lot included: all the water and drinks in the minibar included, drop off to Seminyak (anytime of day or night) all included, sunset cocktails, tea, and as we stayed a few days the included a trip and a special 'spa' bath for the whole family (in separate baths!). these things in a hotel can tot up quickly (with everything + tax and service).
So we can thoroughly recommend this place. if we come back to Bali i am sure we will stay again

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
AmetisVillaBali, General Manager at Ametis Villa, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2015

Dear SimonT962,

First of all, thank you very much for your precious review and rating Ametis so high.

Thank you for describing all about Ametis Villa's personal butler service...it's truly our distinctiveness. I am so happy to know your personal butler did anticipate what you need to make your stay as much as comfort and memorable.

It is also great to know that you enjoyed many complimentary "luxury benefits" and that you and your family had enjoyed spa treatments and bike to near by beach. We are sorry that restaurant had to be closed during your stay...

Thank you again for your review. Hope you also have enjoyed entire trip to Bali and hope to welcome you back to Ametis in near future.

With warm regards,
Akiko

Reviewed August 16, 2015

We've stayed at several five star hotels and villas in Bali and Ametist is without a doubt the best Villa we've encountered so far.

The villa comes with a very cool type of butler service. Our personal butler, Gede, was extreamly polite and made us feel right at home the moment we checked in. We was always ready to assist regarding any of the requests we had. Your butler could even take you on guided tours around the island if you would like. Your butler is just a phone call away and if you need total privacy, that's no issue at all. The cool thing about having your personal butler is that it's not only "staff", you actually get to know who's taking care of you which I haven't encountered many times before.

The Villa itself I would say is a mix between traditional Balinese design, and modern design. The outdoor kitchen and living room is supercool, especially during night time, as long as you spray yourself with anti mosquitospray! (Which Gede of course hooked us up with :)). It has a large pool and a sun bed of course. All meals can be prepared in your own Villa but your own butler which was very cool.

The Villas sits just 2-3 minutes of a walk from the beach. It was filled with happy surfers, a lot from Australia. Waves were great for beginners. We rented boards just be the beach and ate lunch with wet bathing suits... Really cool and free vibe.

The Spa facility was also really cool and we had a foot massage right before having a dinner in our Villa. Really relaxing and the staff was as you might guess extremely polite. You can either eat in your Villa, or the restaurant that's open for eveybody. We actually ate every meal in the Villa since we just got so comfortable in there.

Over all this villa and staff can not be described with words but has to be experienced. We will definitely come back to Ametis, maybe to surf, maybe to explore Bali more, or maybe just to chill. This will be our spot!

• Stayed: July 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Fanny L,

First of all, we sincerely thank you for rating us high and detail review.

I am delighted to read that personal butler service ( say, personal assistant) was essential for your comfortable stay. Great to know that you liked the vibe in near by beach and had enjoyed surfing. Also happy to know that villa was comfort and you always enjoyed dining in your own private villa.

Thank you again for your great review. We can't wait for welcoming you back, and serving you again in near future.

With warm regards,