“Reliable and very knowledgeable driver. Highly recommended!”

Arnata Bali Driver Private Service
Ranked #22 of 56 Tours in Canggu
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Arnata Ketut But My friends call me Jess, i was born in Bali 38 years ago, i was graduated in Tourism education center on 1999, and i have 10 years experience in English speaking guide in Bali, so i knowledgeable Bali and cultures,my English is Great as i improve everyday with my client from almost over the world we want to make your Bali Vacation comfortable and unforgettable
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We initially booked Oky (find his positive reviews in Tripadvisor) as our driver for our Bali trip from 8-10 Aug 2013. When we arrived at Denpasar airport, Jess (Oky's brother) picked us up with a signage. He informed us that Oky is not well and he will be our driver instead.

Jess was a very reliable and knowledgeable driver. Jess recommended a lot of places to visit in Bali. He has been in the industry for many years and he knows which are the best places to go and how long we have to queue for our restaurant. He recommended us to go slightly early to avoid disappointment. He is punctual and his new car was very comfortable!

Along the way to our W Retreat and Spa - Seminyak, he shared with us how the area has transformed into a tourism hub and the history of the place.

Having Jess as a driver not only provides a good holiday experience but also a very good tour guide.

If you are looking for a personal driver in Bali, I highly recommend Jess. His contacts as follows:

Name: Jess
Address: Jln. Tuklad pancoran II D, No. 8, Denpasar
Tel: +6281933111753
Email: ketutwiarnata@yahoo.com

Side note-to me, booking a personal driver is a very convenient way to travel around in Bali. Although it may be cost slightly more expensive than Bali's metered taxi, it definitely save you the trouble of waving for taxi. It doesn't cost too much extra too but give you the convenience. For example, we waved for a blue bird taxi to go to Seminyak Square and it cost us IDR 6700. I gave the taxi driver IDR10000. He gave me change of IDR2K. If you have exact change, please give exact change. So please don't be surprise if they don't give you back exact change.

17  Thank Keentrekker
ketut_wiarnata_Jess, Owner at Arnata Bali Driver Private Service, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Thank you for joining your Bali trip with jess . Hopely can meet you again

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Jess came highly recommended from another driver contact on tripadvisor. Throughout the trip, Jess proved to be a very good driver, he was patient, always punctual and he made sure we made the most out of our trip. During departure at the airport I thought I lost my bag in the hotel, I called him for help and he went out of the way to contact the hotel and myself several times before I found my missing bag at the immigration security. I will certainly look for Jess again for my next trip and will recommend him to anybody considering an vacation in Bali!

Mr. Jess
Bali Trip on 8-10th August 2013
Tel: +62 81933111753
Email: ketutwiarnata@yahoo.com
Address: Jln. Tukad pancoran II D, No.8, Denpasar

10  Thank ivy T

Thank you for joining your Bali trip with jess . Hopely can meet you again

Reviewed April 12, 2013

We have a great experience going to bali and Jess is a punctual driver and always tries to give the best service to his customers. If you have any specific place that you would like to go don't hesitate to inform him. During our travel, Jess also help us in booking the activities such as horse riding, river rafting, and cycling. The BEST part of this trip was when Jess recommend us to go for river rafting and cycling, it was AMAZING!! worth the money and the service was excellent. Compare to other agencies Jess has a connection with some of the companies for these activities, so he can ask for the most value price.

13  Thank Desm0n
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Jess was recommended to us by a friend of my son. The friend travels a lot as does our 25 year old son. We arrive Bali on a Monday afternoon and I emailed Jess that evening. He responded quickly via email and on Tuesday morning at 8:39 am, he picked up my wife and I at the Bali Hyatt where we are staying. Jess speaks good English and can give you information on many things. Whatever you do, don't try to rent a car and drive yourself! We were in Bali only 3 full days. By hiring him the first day, we got a much better idea of what Bali has to offer and Jess took us to some of the hightlights of the island. Jess is worth every penny you pay him, and you save money hiring him compared with renting a car, pay for petor, etc etc.

13  Thank swissdorint
Reviewed February 26, 2013

A very good trip with this guy.. He always punctual n very nice.. He also know our needs... especially Halal food.. Cant forget about Bali nice place, nice people there esp our tour guide . You wont be regret to use his service...no matter what until today we keep in touch using bbm n facebook... Cheers.. :)

15  Thank Yatie H