“such a wonderful N luxury place to leisure with family”
Review of Amore Villas

Amore Villas
Ranked #14 of 38 Hotels in Canggu
Reviewed May 4, 2011

I had really great time with my family on Amore Villas. we spent 7 nights after got cheap rates from wotif.com. i didnt expect too high before i arrived on the villa, but since i saw on the first time, it was blowing my mind n eyes. very perfect n modern villa. i really recommend this villa for family with young children because they have private swimming pool, so private villa, so quiet on the night but there was security and another staff that work n helped us. very wonderful place.

Room Tip: villa 4 are the best villa
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Amore Villas

Reviewed May 3, 2011

With beautiful villas and private swimming pools set in landscaped gardens this was promising to be a great retreat , however only a few hours after I checked in my handbag was stolen from my room while I was sleeping.
I was awoken by the thief beside my bed during the robbery, who managed to get away with all my cash, passports and camera. I was alone in the villa with my friends due to arrive in the very early hours of the morning, thus all the outdoor lights had been left on and the villa gate left open (although my room was locked). However the thief had turned off all the lights and locked us into the villa before entering my room. The guard who was no more than 20 m away did not apparently hear my screams during the incident and was very reluctant to act after the robbery, later claiming he was too scared. The next morning a chair was found in the garden of the adjacent villa - on the other side of my bathroom wall along with an empty milk container. The keys to many of the lower bathroom doors were missing and all the safes had been locked (so unable to use). It seems that the thief was very familiar with the villa layout and had been comfortably waiting while I showered and prepared for bed, checking I was asleep before using the key to enter my room.
So instead of a restful holiday I spent my time at the police station and embassy, and the seeming good value for money of the villas was quickly outweighed by the cost of the robbery. The charm of the open air bathrooms lost their appeal with the thought of someone lurking behind the wall. And my friends and I were unable to sleep peacefully during our stay with the prospect of the villain being in the employ of the villa.

Room Tip: sleep upstairs and get a cricket/baseball bat
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank GnTforTC
Reviewed April 28, 2011

we had best time we felt like kings and queens have never stayed any wear so high class with such a small price tag . we went there as a family and would not have known that any one else was there. staff we at your beck n call just call and they were there . if you needed help you just had to asks staff and they would go out off there way to help you. also if you needed directions thet the staff would get you what you needed. deli across the road was alway fresh and cheap .if you needed massarge all you needed to do was give staff the time you wanted it and what type and it was booked for you and after having 1 it was so good we made it something we had each day always a different typeladies doing massage were also friendly and very very cheap.this is a must when you stay at bali amore villa. we are going bake in may and staying for 10 dAYS this will be great because my husband and myself have been married for 30 years and this will be the honey moon we didnt have and to make it more special it to us is 5 star .come and stay at amore villa you dont know what you are missing .

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank fatboy060
Reviewed April 28, 2011

The Amore villas was a excellent place to spend 8 days in Bali, the location was great, villas very spacious n clean. A fantastic deli straight across the road as well as a nice resturant. I found the staff very friendly n helpful, 24 hour security as well. I would highly recommend the a Amore villas a lovely n peaceful place to stay. Will not hesitate when i return to bali next year to stay at the Amore Villas again.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 2, 2011

We just had the best time. The place was so roomy and the staff so friendly.....it was just terrific!
Our villa was so roomy and so tastefully decorated, they must have used an international interior designer.Wow!
Across the road wad the most geogeous deli. just every culinary delight you might want. The cheeses they had went beautifully with my afternoon wine whilst lounging around the fabulous pool area.
Yes this is luxury, and at such a reasonable price. Did I say the villas were roomy....I did and they are......well hello, you could have just had another family living in the villa and you'd never had seen them!
I hope they don't update those web site photos (they don't do the place justice) and we might be able to keep this place a secret and all to ourselves!
I don't want to be staying anywhere else when we go to Bali next time!
Did I say how roomy the 4 bedroom 3 bathroom villas are?

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 2, 2011

I really couldn't believe just how good this accommodation was!
I'd suggest though that they should revamp many of their photographs because they need to show just how spacious these villas are. Our villa had enough space to cater for a large family. Four bedrooms and three bathrooms and all beautifully finished and so clean and tidy.
I've stayed at many five star places around the world and Bali Amore is the equal......no, let's make that better than any given it's stunning location!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 11, 2011

My family and I stayed for 10 days. We had everything on our door step yet out of the hussle and bussle. Excellent service from staff. Canggu Deli across the road with high quality produce. A restaurant across the road was an easy option, however a short walk to the left there was a brilliant restaurant with service the exceeds your expectations. The villas are new and are wonderfully appointed with modern funishings that add to the tropical feel of Bali. The pool and garden was amazing. A real centre point of the Villia. My children enjoyed many a swim under the massive rock feature. One thing that was of great feel was how the 4 rooms are seperate to the living/dining area. It is very quite, peaceful and tranquil. Will do and have already highly recommended to family and friends.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family