I will keep this sweet and simple:
- The pool is amazing
- The food is great
- The location to the beach is also sweet!
- The villa rooms are high priced, and are not so private. You get to wake up every morning to the sound, and smell of the people in the rooms next door taking there morning poo.
- You can here the next room snooring, even in the private villas
-The staff are o.k, but most don't care to help you
- If it rains, you will get wet in bed
- Open concept bamboo means lots of bugs in the room.
This place is nice, but WAY over priced. Also the photos on the website make it look much better then it is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a harmonious surroundings of Canggu and only a five minute stroll away from the beach, Serenity Eco Guesthouse offers a tranquil retreat for everyone. With a wonderful variety of accommodation, featuring private superior rooms to comfortable dormitory rooms. Providing free Wi-Fi, parking and DVD player. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ambiance by the 14+ meter outdoor pool, join one of the many daily yoga classes or treat yourself to a Balinese healing massage. With an in-house ‘warung’ featuring healthy homemade meals ‘Alkaline Restaurant’ has plenty of variety to choose from. Catering for vegetarian and vegans, using no MSG or chemical taste enhancers. Located only 45 minute drive from Ngurah Rai Airport and 20 minute from popular Kuta/Seminyak areas, come and experience the peace, love, and harmony with Serenity. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Serenity Eco Guesthouse and Yoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Serenity Eco Guesthouse And Yoga Bali/Canggu