“Average at best”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We tried eating at Om a couple of times during our stay in Canggu. The first time my Pumpkin soup was really tasty but then my Avocado Salad wasn't. The second time I went back my pumpkin soup had no pumpkin in it, I think it may have just been cream. Everything is beautifully presented and the services it nice but the food is just kind of OK.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have eaten at Om Restaurant twice and would not bother returning. The first experience, my friend was very sick immediately after eating.....the second experience was a set menu that had been negotiated and paid for in advance and was organised through a large group of 40 people. The staff failed to deliver my friends meal, when we complained, they wanted to charge us for the second meal (that had already been paid for).......the deserts which were included only turned up after we had a rather heated discussion with the manager / owner......apparently the 'arranged' supply had been exhausted and we had to pay additionally if we wanted to have our desert......considering the amount of money being spent by our large group, I was surprised that it took over 45 minutes to negotiate with the manager / owner..............I also observed some pretty poor treatment of staff by the Europeon owners (managers whatever they were).........work of mouth is king, I tell people going to Canngu not to eat there (the coffee is rubbish anyway).........

Reviewed August 6, 2012

We loved the milkshakes, the yummy baby potatoe/cashew nut/chicken salad, mmmm!
Great ambiance, opposite of Tugu Hotel.

Reviewed August 1, 2012 via mobile

O.M. is a nice restaurant, the biding made of bambu is very nice, the food is fine and they have a kids corner AMD a kids menu. The Mickey mouse ice cream cup was a winner with our daughter.

Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

We were thrilled to find this cafe: it has a spectacular location, has great kids facilities (a whole cabana of toys + books) and delicious food.
We went twice in two days and sampled the duck pad Thai (yummm!), the beef rendang (ok, not enough sauce), and a few of the tapas items (no real stand outs, but the sushi and corn fritters were popular with the kids). On both days we also had some juices (strawberry and advocado- both excellent), and icecream from the gelato bar--some of the best I've ever had, anywhere in the world.
The waiters were very friendly and helpful, even fetching me some betadine when my toddler grazed her knee.
Worth visiting at sunset, but I've heard the brekkys are delicious, too!