“Enjoyed our stay!”

Villa Infinity Bali
Ranked #57 of 297 Specialty Lodging in Canggu
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We spent four pleasant nights at Villa infinity Bali. Staff are great. Very friendly and helpful. We only checked one other location before selecting the Villa Infinity but it gives great value for the money. It was very quiet which is a plus. We enjoyed our stay and will return to this place on our next visit to Bali!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed September 28, 2013

I stayed at this villa for a family wedding and everyone had an amazing time. The property is unbelievable and complete luxury. All of the staff were helpful and made a magical wedding to remember. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in Bali that can accommodate everyone. The views, privacy, luxury, staff, food, pool, rooms were all great and I can’t thank you enough. Wish I was still there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
7  Thank Clare G
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great villa, wish we could stay longer! We had one of the most amazing week of our life staying at Infinity! The staff was really helpfull and the view beautiful and we eat great food. We also really liked the set up of the rooms. Thank you Villa Infinity we will come back!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Denham W
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Well, this is the first time I stayed in Canggu area in Bali. I booked this villa from indahindonesia.com. And thanks to that I was able to enjoy a wonderful 4 days 3 nights stay in this Villa Infinity Bali. For me, I love a place where I can see the nature, and that is the first valuable point I will give to this villa. The second one is the wonderfully cozy interior which gives me a great relaxation. I think this is the best experience that I have so far during my stay in Bali.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
5  Thank debbie p
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Our wedding was held at Villa Infinity, Bali and it was the most amazing experience anyone could ever ask for. Stayed there for 6 days / 5 nights. Pak Putu and the rest of the staff were excellent. All my guests staying at the villa had nothing but compliments and thoroughly enjoyed their stay there, especially the late night swims! A bit pricey, but worth every cent in my opinion!

• Stayed: June 2013
3  Thank Nicklee79
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I had a great time at Villa Infinity. The service was top-notch and the staff was really helpful...and the view - just incredible. We especially loved the pool - very "Balinese" Thank you for the wonderful time we had!

Room Tip: Just ...relax.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank bhardman
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This is a great place for your next group of large family holiday.
We went as a family of 16 and was a real treat. With 6 large rooms, and a bunk room for around 20, there was more than plenty of room for all of us.
The grounds were beautiful, and plenty of space for the kids to run around on the grass, with a great big pool for us to enjoy.
The staff were very obliging, happy to assist us with any request we had, from massages, to restaurant and tourist bookings, to mojitos in the afternoon.. There was a driver available with a 7 seater van, ready to take us anywhere, anytime. There was also plenty of fridge space for us to keep drink stocks and snacks of our own.
The rooms were clean, and if we had any issues, they'd have it fixed for you by the afternoon. The place does need a revamp in some areas, and we've been told will be happening at the end of the year.
I would highly recommend this place for large groups. It's a great place to relax and unwind.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family