Choosing a villa for 6 nights is a rather frightening experience.what if it is awful! You are stuck and unhappy somewhere outside a town.BUT JOY OH JOY! We have ended up at Oazia.The service is perfect the villas are a fantasy world of privacy and good taste,the pool spotless.The car included for 8 hours a day makes the fact that the villa is in a quiet backwater an asset, only 20 minutes away from messy overcrowded Seminyak.We have been to Bali before so have seen the sights and are able to relax venturing out for a drink here and there at the big hotels and dinner as recommended by reviewers on Tripadvisor.This means we can really enjoy the villa's ambience.we have stayed in for lunch quite a few times and enjoyed the in villa service.Another plus is Ayu on reception.bookings etc are ever a problem,and she has even accompanied me to the cushion makers shop to translate and she has even been back to the shop to check the quality of the work.I think whatever you need to see or buy they will help sort out what to do.the drivers are excellent too.We are not honeymooners but have loved every minute of our stay which alas ends after 2 more sleeps! We'll be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At OAZIA, we advocate holistic lifestyle, and no detail is unimportant to us – from the interiors to the spa cuisine to designing the guests’ itineraries - everything is tailored to offer the best of Bali. White fabrics, limestone and crystal chandeliers, combined with the garden full of scents of frangipani and gardenia, create an atmosphere of peace and tranquillity with a touch of luxury. Three individually designed villas, which themselves are masterpieces, are completed with works of contemporary Indonesian art and antiquities. Each villa boasts an array of luxury amenities, including a large swimming pool, a fully equipped kitchen, a spacious semi-outdoor living-room and the plentiful lounge areas – all that topped off with complete privacy. Pleasant extras include a private car with driver and a mobile phone with a local SIM-card – both are complimentary and remain at guests’ disposal throughout their stay. What truly differentiates OAZIA from the myriad of other retreats is that anyone staying here is treated like the owners’ personal guest. The guests are welcomed on arrival, encouraged to call directly with any questions or issues, and are welcome to join for lunch, dinner or party, should they feel like exploring the social side of life in Seminyak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Oazia Spa Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oazia Spa Villas Hotel Canggu
- Oazia Spa Villas Bali/Canggu