“Stunning restaurant - amazing food.”
Review of Indigo Canggu

Indigo Canggu
Ranked #2 of 390 Restaurants in Canggu
Reviewed October 30, 2018

We dined at Indigo on a Thursday night, we were pleased we made a reservation as it was nearly fully booked, the decor is super stylish and the host was really lovely. We could not have had a better dinner, it was so fresh and the flavours were amazing.
We booked in to come for dinner again 3 nights later and have also been for lunch (we sat inside for lunch in the aircon which was beautiful - the evenings we sat in the outdoor terrace). Every time it has been perfect. Thank you. We will be back again!

Date of visit: October 2018
PatrickR4414, Propriétaire at Indigo Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2018

Dear Jen,
We are so pleased that you appreciated so much Indigo. Please let us know when you plan to come back. We will be very pleased to welcome you.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

I had a lunch with friends at Indigo. The food is amazing, very delicate taste. I also love the ambiance, the atmosphere and decor are very sophisticated and the staff is very friendly.
Definitely a perfect lunch and dinner spot I would recommend! Thank you for having us, I plan to come again!

Dear Marieke,
It was a pleasure to welcome you. Thanks for your review and 5-star rating. Have nice day.

Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

Just tried their new set lunch menu and it was delicious! I had the Set 1 which included a variety of nigiri style sushi as well as a delicious soba noodle salad and a matcha creme brûlé for dessert!

Date of visit: October 2018

Thank you, Jesscaseyabroad, for your nice review and 5-star rating. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 11, 2018

Indigo Canggu is the best restaurant in the area. I traveled all around the world and have rarely eaten better Japanese food, outside of Japan!
Highly recommend if you want to spend a wonderful evening eating delicious food, in a beautiful setting. 5 STARS!

Date of visit: October 2018
PatrickR4414, Propriétaire at Indigo Canggu, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2018

So much impressed by your review. Thanks a lot, Luana. Best regards.

Reviewed October 10, 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Indigo, due to its trip adviser rating, but I must say I don't understand how the restaurant achieved such a high rating. The menu was hard to understand and the explanation of the style of the different courses and food on offer did little to ease the confusion. I have coeliac disease and after chatting with staff, initially I felt I would be safely catered for. However, when my meal arrived it had a number of items on my plate that were not suitable for me to eat. The atmosphere in the room was flat at best. Definitely not one of our better dining experiences in Bali.

1  Thank Paul R

We are really sorry that you didn't appreciate Indigo. It's a pity that you did not announce to me it during your coming, being myself present. Nevertheless it would be pleasant to us to invite you with a person of your choice to have dinner in Indigo and I'll take care personnaly of you. We hope that will maybe change your appreciation and will allow us to have a better review. Please contact us at your convenience. Best regards