Review Highlights
Samasti Yoga TTC

Samasti's Yoga TTC is an amazing investment in yourself. Through the course material and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Carolyn C
200 HR Hatha and Vinyasa Teacher Training in Bali 2019

I have no words for how incredible this course is. Angela, Tomer, and Shaun are an inspiration... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
jodietapper

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Canggu
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews life changing teacher training unique experience life experience four weeks human body amazing journey every step of the way these guys ttc anatomy ytt angela philosophy path asana theory
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2018

If you wonder if one month can change your life- my answer will be- yes yes and yes!
everything about this experience was beautiful- the teachers, the teaching, the venue, Bali and most of all my new Samasti family.
I have all the tools I need to start teaching and I know it because I have started already. Samasti gave me the confidence that I needed and the right tools not only for being a good yoga teacher but also for being a good human being

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Wow, what an amazing four weeks with the Samasti team in beautiful Bali. Their use of the word ‘transformational’ in the title of the course is so apt... this course really is life changing!
If you are considering applying, please do it now!!
Not only will you become a qualified yoga teacher, but you will also learn so much about yourself as you take a deep dive into personal reflection, growth, self love and so many other wonderful things! It’s hard to describe in words, but I would totally recommend these guys, 110%!!
The venue is beautiful, as well as comfortable, close to yummy cafes and the beach.
Breakfasts and dinners are amazing too.
Sean, Tomer and Angela make a great team. Three different personalities and teaching styles; they compliment each other very well. The way they carefully build up the layers of the course is amazing.
A truly magical experience... go for it!! ✨

Date of experience: August 2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Im so happy I chose Samasti for my YTT, I really couldn't have asked for a better place. The venue is absolutely stunning, and the food is delicious and healthy. But what really made it so special were the 3 teachers. They're so knowledgeable, and each have something very unique to offer. They really care about every student that comes through their doors, and are there ready to help in any way they can with your yoga journey. Not only whilst you're there, but their support continues on after you have completed the course. I was thinking about doing the course for some time, but kept putting it off thinking I wasn't ready. If you're thinking about it, go for it, you won't be disappointed. It really is life changing.

1  Thank rhumber2018
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

Completely amazing! I signed up expecting to become a yoga teacher, but what I ended up with was so much more! The teachers were absolutely incredible and so passionate, they were also 100% dedicated to what was best for the group which meant they were flexible to our needs and you could tell they really truely cared about all 20 of us! Every aspect of this course has been very carefully thought out to get the best out of everyone. Highly highly recommend Samasti Yoga to all!

1  Thank janedV7363YI
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended!
Very well organized program!
Excellent Teachers, they are so experienced and kind!
The venue is beautiful and the staff are awesome
Its not just a school its a family !
The most wonderful experiences !
Namaste