Lowest prices for your stay
$38
$27
Priceline$38
Booking.com$28
Travelocity$38
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 8, 2019

Stay here for a night, room quality is astonishing, clean, fresh linens and fast wifi !. I love the rain shower and room lighting.

Cool lobby and bar, lovely reception at the counter who always smiles at you, definitely the staffs in Aston Canggu is what makes this place shine. Breakfast is amazing, I had the best Coffee Latte here at their Restuarant

• Trip type: Traveled with family
GustiC40, General Manager at Aston Canggu Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Dear Doddy,

Thank you for the review during your stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcoming you back "home" again very soon.

Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The Aston Canggu is right in the heart of canggu, Bali - really close walking distance to the beach and many popular places. The staff at the hotel and the rooftop bar and restaurant were absolutely excellent! Kind, friendly, and very accommodating. The pool is lovely to sit at during the day. It was so easy to stay at the Aston and do everything I wanted to do on my vacay. I would definitely return!

Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank amyshetler

Dear amyshetler,

Thank you for the review during your stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcoming you back home again very soon.

Reviewed April 3, 2019

Basic room, aircon on lowest possible temperature and only just cooled the room. Breakfast is average.
The worst thing about this hotel is the noise factor. As other reviewers have said, the party in the street across the road went on until 2am, it was unbearable, even with earplugs. There doesn't even appear to be a bar directly across the road either, they were just standing on the path & in the street. I did notice a sign to saying 'hostel' directly opposite. I have to say, I would imagine the good reviews have been made by the people that want to party!
The reason I didn't give this review 1 star is because the staff were very pleasant.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Jackie M

Dear Jackie M,

It is with sincere regret that we note your dissatisfaction regarding the noise level. Sound proof of the room has been according to international standard, but for the comfort of our guest we are on progress to install additional sound proof to reduce the noise in the room. Only standard room are located in front of the hotel and facing the road.

We sincerely hope this incident will not prevent you from availing yourself of our service again in the future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2019

I was in a room just off of the street. The noise factors were unbearable. I was on a tight schedule and coming and going quickly. I didn't have time to change rooms until the 3rd day. Meanwhile. I would come home exhuasted and wanting sleep, but the music and partying from the streets carried on, into my room until 2 or 3am! I had to spend my lunch break moving rooms. It was really terrible.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear mjbali,

Best Regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2019

Fantastic Stay! Amazing location, clean room, friendly and very helpful staff. Food was great, and we loved the pool area. I will definitely stay again at my next visit to Canggu, and will recommend to my clients, as I am a Travel Manager.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Navigate22648538956,

Thank you for the review during your stay with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcoming you back again very soon.